Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[TAG] Weekly Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wiggy
Legendary

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: [TAG] Weekly Update Reply with quote

26th November 2008 - Freebies and Dragonmeet '08
This week we are taking a break from our hectic release schedule in order to draw breath and prepare for Dragonmeet 2008.

The TAG team will be out in force this coming Saturday and we hope you'll come and visit us at our booth! We will be running plenty of games including Necropolis 2350 and Daring Tales of Adventure.

We have for sale a special print compendium edition of the first four Daring Tales of Adventure at the show - so make sure you come and pick up a copy!

The event is held at Kensington Town Hall in London - for more information on the event and directions please visit www.dragonmeet.co.uk - see you there!

Necropolis 2350 - FREEBIES!
Yes as promised we have a couple of great freebies to bolt onto your Necropolis 2350 games. We present two choice updates from Wiggy which detail information on Drugs and Geographical Terms on Salus. Download them here!

Celebrations!
Triple Ace Games is celebrating its first six months this week and for all our fans who are celebrating Thanksgiving this week (and for those who aren't!) we will be sending out a gift voucher tomorrow to say thanks for supporting us - make sure you have an account on the store by tomorrow to receive this gift!

You must have a TAG store account to receive and use this voucher.
razorwise
Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have fun at Dragonmeet! (and sell lots of games.) Wink

Best regards,

Sean
The Blur is Now on G+
tylermo
Heroic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Print edition of the first four DTA's?? I want one. Damn. I don't live in the U.K.
Wiggy
Legendary

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylermo wrote:
Print edition of the first four DTA's?? I want one. Damn. I don't live in the U.K.

It's a very small print run to test the quality of the printer and test the market. We are seriously looking into POD for our PDF products so all the fans can have print copies no matter where they live. Each day brings us a step closer to making this a reality.

And no, I'm not at Dragonmeet typing this Smile Dave, Rob, and Kev are there with Shane McLean. I'm still in the pit, writing away.
Sitting Duck
Legendary

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiggy wrote:
And no, I'm not at Dragonmeet typing this Smile Dave, Rob, and Kev are there with Shane McLean. I'm still in the pit, writing away.

So who's wielding the whip shrieking, "Faster! Faster!"?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: