Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Synthetic Soldiers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Duke
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Synthetic Soldiers Reply with quote

I'm sure this question has been asked multiple times, but since I can find nothing on it...

I heard rumors of Pinnacle coming out with a book called "Synthetic Soldiers." Apparently, in this book they were going to release an new arcane background called Android. I've found a list of the Android powers, but it isn't an in depth description and I was wondering if there was anything out there explaining more about this unfinished Arcane background.
HoraceBlack
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I recall this was a fan created book that could be found on-line. I tried to do a google search for it but had no luck. Of course this was done years ago.
C.A.Pryde
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can suggest two sources you could try if you are looking for this type of material. One, obviously, is the Sci-Fi Toolkits, and particularly the Gear Toolkit, which has rules for robots (including human-form robots) and cybernetics.

My second suggestions would be to check out two articles that I wrote on Savagepedia. It concerns cybernetics and cyborgs--not exactly android material, but I think that you will find that it gets you to the same place.
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C.A.Pryde wrote:
I can suggest two sources you could try if you are looking for this type of material. One, obviously, is the Sci-Fi Toolkits, and particularly the Gear Toolkit, which has rules for robots (including human-form robots) and cybernetics.

My second suggestions would be to check out two articles that I wrote on Savagepedia. It concerns cybernetics and cyborgs--not exactly android material, but I think that you will find that it gets you to the same place.

I'm guessing from the resource he's looking for Classic-based rules; in which case, those won't really help.

www.peginc.com
Fuzyfeet
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mentioned in another post I had gotten a pdf that Joseph Fanning had made (and Horace mentioned) for Androids and Clones. I've batted the idea of posting a link up on my site, but I hate putting things up from other people without permission. That said if anyone wants a copy, my email should be at the bottom, and I'll send it to you.

It's homemade, but he spent the time to make it look cool. I never played with it, but it reads well.

Just my $0.02

My Deadlands sites
The Lynchburg Journal
The Junkyard Intranet
The Temptation Reportl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: