Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Necessary Evil in West Seattle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Players Seeking Players
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karl Green
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:47 pm    Post subject: Necessary Evil in West Seattle Reply with quote

Well we are still playing a Necessary Evil game on Tuesdays (maybe Wednesday) but we are moving to West Seattle (WA ... Razz )

Or we might switch worlds and play a more standard 'super-hero' style game but still using the Super Hero Companion 2 with some houserules (damage, etc). Partly due to the fact that while Necessary Evil is fun and all, its hard to get a lot of variety when they are facing drones and fins etc. every week instead of a different group of villains or something. But I am open to whatever is fun for all...

If you are interested in either PM me.
ogbendog
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know http://meeplesgames.com/ in west seattle? My former boss opened it around a year ago, if you need a place to play they might be open to a savage worlds night.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/119241/Kaisers-Gate-Field-Manual-Mounts
Karl Green
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but I am trying to hit everywhere as I have posted there a while ago with no luck... just keeping my options open Very Happy

edit: also I am thinking about checking out D&D encounters there on Wednesday but it is a bit far from my place as I live much farther south
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Players Seeking Players All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: