Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Entrophion - Anne Arundel County MD - Sandbox Fantasy Game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Players Seeking Players
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMDylan
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:54 pm    Post subject: Entrophion - Anne Arundel County MD - Sandbox Fantasy Game Reply with quote

Hey guys, GM seeking players here.

I'm building a world for a heavy sandbox style fantasy game with, depending on where the party goes, some Lovecraftian undertones. Again very sandbox with players carving their own path, so I'm building a deep setting with a bit of history but not much plot to go forward, that's all based on player goals/desires. So anything the characters want; skill building, exploration, business starting, settlement founding, privateering, dungeoneering, marketeering, XP hoarding, anything!

I tend to be a more liberal GM with no problem fudging rules and setting house rules, but I appreciate players who can take the role-play aspects seriously (enough). If anyone's interested I'd love to take 2 to 4 players, possibly up to 6.

Also, here's the kicker; I'm looking to run the game at the local Games and Stuff, it'll be on the store's RPG night, so every other Thursday evening, potentially six-ish to eleven. But of course all that's up for negotiation.

Thanks for the consideration guys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Players Seeking Players All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: