Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Savage Worlds in Malden MA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Players Seeking Players
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you interested in gaming in the Malden Area
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No - but I like to answer polls
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

quixol
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Savage Worlds in Malden MA Reply with quote

A new group is forming for play on weekends, most likely 1 - 2x month on Sundays in Malden MA. There are 3 definites and 2 more maybe's so we are hoping for 1-2 more players.

Our first session will be October 19th, 2008 at Noon at the Hobby Bunker. Depending on the group we may meet at my home or others after this.

Email me if interested.
We are starting with a coupla one shots before we entering into a campaign.
quixol
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:28 pm    Post subject: Looking to start up Deadlands Noir or TLP in Malden MA Reply with quote

Our current group is otherwise engaged due to health reasons and limited time to add another game. So now looking for new blood, along with the rest of a humanoid bodies to game in Malden MA area. 3 blocks from OakGrove T stop.

Most likely I'll run either Deadlands Noir or The Last Parsec if more people are interested in sci-fi bent, or mayhaps a 1960's spy jaunt to get everyone in the mood.

So if interested, email me at Quixol@yahoo.com
The plan is to play 1-2 xMonth on weekend Noon-5pm or so. starting end of Jan, start of Feb.

We have a dog and small child (4yo). The dog does not bite, no guarantees on my daughter.
Jame Rowe
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's also a group up in Danvers, MA which might be up for playing Savage Worlds maybe 1/month in evenings.
quixol
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jame Rowe wrote:
There's also a group up in Danvers, MA which might be up for playing Savage Worlds maybe 1/month in evenings.

Is this at Toys N Things or someones home.
Not sure this will work for me right away, as just 4 weeks post op from back surgery, so not yet able to drive, and comfort of my home works much better than most places...but once a month might be doable.

Feel free to ping me at Quixol@yahoo.com as time permits.
The other group I play with when time allows and able to drive is in Lynn.
Jame Rowe
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynn I may be able to do depending on the day and time. I'll email you.

My email (which you may or may not have) is benpew@hotmail.com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Players Seeking Players All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: