Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HOE Toxic Shamans rules question on Favors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How do you handle the toxic shaman's coffin nails?
extra roll of faith
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
use the original roll for tn
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
throwing/flinging roll
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
made up "blasting type roll" (much like a doomsayer)
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

tcwildstar
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:45 am    Post subject: HOE Toxic Shamans rules question on Favors Reply with quote

Without giving me spoilers on anything (I'm primarily a player, and as our tradition has stood since we first began playing Deadlands way in the before time, 10 years ago, only the Marshalls have read anything Marshally)....

How does coffin nails works? Has anyone have an errata on it? I read it that the TN: is met and the cigarette arrow toward the intended victim one per action. My beloved marshall husband believes there should be a roll to hit. I have no problem with this, because he is the marshall, but was curious how others handle it. Do you have it be an extra roll of faith, do you have a blasting roll, do you have it as a throwing/flinging roll?

I've scoured the net for toxic shaman errata and can't find anything. If anyone has links or files on errata for these elusive animals, could you share that as well? Marshall Kimmet and his confused wife would really appreciate it.

-TC Wildstar, champion of the seldom played architypes
Wink
Sitting Duck
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the description of the favor, it sounds like you would use Throwing as the attack skill.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: