Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cardstock Model and Figure Resources

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW General Chat & Game Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you use cardstock models?
Oh my, yes!
89%
 89%  [ 17 ]
Cardstock models are evil!
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

lauren_tk
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Cardstock Model and Figure Resources Reply with quote

Since I've seen several cardstock posts, I thought a non-game specific repositroy for these links would be useful.

I'd thought I would kick it off with a non-game specific model.

A Card Stock Dice Tower

Please post your favorite cardstock model resource for others here.[/url]
“Dear sir: You are with out a doubt a rogue, a rascal, a villain, a thief, a scoundrel, and a mean, dirty, stinking, sniveling, sneaking, pimping, pocket-picking, thrice double-damned, no good son-of-a-bitch”
-Stephen Hopkins, 1776--The Musical
Snate56
Legendary

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you post this elsewhere, too? I swear I answered it already!

Anyway, I said it would be cool to redesign the lower box to look like a landing craft!
Also, check out World Works dice tower!

SteveN
lauren_tk
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snate56 wrote:
Did you post this elsewhere, too? I swear I answered it already!

Anyway, I said it would be cool to redesign the lower box to look like a landing craft!
Also, check out World Works dice tower!

SteveN

Nope. Not posted elsewhere.

Landing craft . . . BRILLIANT!

The World Works one is VERY cool. But this one is free Smile
“Dear sir: You are with out a doubt a rogue, a rascal, a villain, a thief, a scoundrel, and a mean, dirty, stinking, sniveling, sneaking, pimping, pocket-picking, thrice double-damned, no good son-of-a-bitch”
Chris Tavares
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought the World Works Tower of Chaos (the dice tower). I put it together without too much trouble, but it turned out that it looked really cool, but actually was pretty lousy as a dice tower. The dice tended to just slide down the cardstock instead of tumbling when they hit the obstructions.
lauren_tk
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Tavares wrote:
I bought the World Works Tower of Chaos (the dice tower). I put it together without too much trouble, but it turned out that it looked really cool, but actually was pretty lousy as a dice tower. The dice tended to just slide down the cardstock instead of tumbling when they hit the obstructions.

Interesting. I went through three iterations of the core just to prevent that. (Well, two and then one iteration to make sure the dice actually spit out of the exit hole.)

My players want a Bothcmaster themed wrapper and tray. I plan on having those available for download either today or Saturday.
lauren_tk
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Botchmaster themed dice tower taking longer than expected. In the mean time, let me share a different free dice tower that I DID NOT make.

It's super fancy.
Noshrok Grimskull
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not really into dice towers, but this one looks pretty good. In fact, I might give it a try.

Plus, check out the other stuff they have on that site. Some of it is really worth it.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes 'ding' when there's stuff." - The Doctor (Doctor Who)
tumbleweed1025
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One Monk Miniatures. Sci-fi, Fantasy and some good freebies.

http://www.onemonk.com/Models.html
I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW General Chat & Game Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: