Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3 Modern Equipment Questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Official Answers on How the Core Rules Work
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Judge Holden
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: 3 Modern Equipment Questions Reply with quote

If the M1A1 MBT has both a gunner and a loader can the gun fire once per round instead of one every other round or is that already taken into account in the main rule book?

Does an M72 LAW require an action to open and ready the weapon, or does the Snapfire notation take this into account?

And finally : What building location type would you use (toughness and armor) from Necropolis as a substitute for a 4 floor parking garage. I'm picturing the M1A1 the ground floor of the garage, using the upper layers as protection from bombardment.

- Dave Foley
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: 3 Modern Equipment Questions Reply with quote

Judge Holden wrote:
If the M1A1 MBT has both a gunner and a loader can the gun fire once per round instead of one every other round or is that already taken into account in the main rule book?

Already taken into account. That's why the notation at the bottom of Vehicular Weapons references the "loader" specifically.

Judge Holden wrote:
Does an M72 LAW require an action to open and ready the weapon, or does the Snapfire notation take this into account?

It's already taken into account, or it would specifically say it takes an action to ready.

Judge Holden wrote:
And finally : What building location type would you use (toughness and armor) from Necropolis as a substitute for a 4 floor parking garage. I'm picturing the M1A1 the ground floor of the garage, using the upper layers as protection from bombardment.

Not so much a question about a rule from the SW core book as a request for an opinion really. Wink

Unfortunately, I don't have my copy of Necropolis handy. I'd repost this in Official Settings with Necropolis in the title as that will pop up on Wiggy's radar the fastest if he gets on the forum before I can get to my copy (which may be a while). Plus, someone else may have a good recommendation before then.

Hope this helps.

www.peginc.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Official Answers on How the Core Rules Work All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: