Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Shark Bytes] Vote for Your Favorite Setting Idea
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW General Chat & Game Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Choose the Shark Bytes Serial Setting!
1. Monolithic
12%
 12%  [ 11 ]
2. Mafia Meets Medici
16%
 16%  [ 14 ]
3. Dying Sun Magicians
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
4. Erth 2500
21%
 21%  [ 19 ]
5. Reboot
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
6. Kinetic
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 87

Cutter XXIII
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinetic's set-up reminded me of a recent comic miniseries by Grant Morrison called We3. It's about animals -- a dog, a cat & a rabbit -- given incredible powers, intelligence & cybernetic weapons/hardware by the military. Then they escape. An oddly touching little story.

I see Kinetic as being about regular people in crazy circumstances, rather than about heroes with cool powers. There's a moral and ethical dimension you wouldn't get with, say, Marvel Super Heroes or Necessary Evil.

None of which should be construed as an endorsement -- I'm not voting in this poll. Smile
Bill
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I liked Erth for it's flexibility with all the parts of SWR. Kinetic was too "personal" to be able to fit all the stories people come up with in. Medieval Warriors, Furry Intelligent Animals with a primitive culture, mixtures of advanced and primitive cultures, Mutated Monsters from around every corner of your immagination and all the varriables there-in versus a single great story but with, for me, limited parts of SWR to work with. I really just think a broader setting (time arc wise) would allow for more adventures to be written for it.
Turanil
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill wrote:
I really just think a broader setting (time arc wise) would allow for more adventures to be written for it.

Not only that, but this is supposed to be a setting search, and currently Kinetic doesn't describe any setting at all, only that some people get super-powers, while nothing about the world where this does happen (except that population is against them).
JackAce
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinetic wrote:
Uncle Sam had a black book operation called Paragon. That was us; Project Paragon.

Project Paragon had testing sites all over the U.S. All of them researching different aspects of what they referred to as the "Mind-War".

What the hell else was out there?

What we did next was, in hindsight, about the stupidest thing we could have done.

Because what we did was wake the sleeping giant. We alerted the government to the fact that there was a secret, organized, group of powerful kinetics within the US, who were after classified military information. We may have grown more powerful in the intervening years, but so had they.

Well, this sounds a lot like setting information to me.

I also think that Kinetic would not be the best choice for the Serial Setting, but for quite a different reason:

It's too complete.

I fear the amount of material that can be contributed to it from outside sources (i.e. us) is somewhat limited.

I think it's a great setting!
I could easily see this as a Licensed Product; but not really as a serial group project.

Sorry if this sounds like I was campaigning; I didn't want to do that.

Apparently Cutter thinks this can work out; or he would not have picked Kinetic for the poll; but right now I can't see how.
Bill
Legendary

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack Ace identified why Kinetic might make a great setting. I can see people contributing some savage tales for it and thus allowing it to be a serial. I just felt that it was too limited for the SW book. It is pretty much set modern-day so most armor and weapons will be limited. The availablity of ABs would be limited to varriations of Psionics (the Mind War mentioned). While the possibility of an Alien Race exisits (What was the Mind war all about) creatures would be pretty limited to what we have now. Thus, this would make a great setting (see minor rant below) but I don't feel it would be the best vehicle for showcasing all of SW goodness or reaching people across the glode.

Minor Rant: Why does the "bad guy" have to be the "US Government?" It is far more likely to be a rogue element within the government or a (even more likely) rogue corporation that is supposed to be supplying the government with military hardware but siphoned off research money to go well beyond what they are supposed to do. As a Government employee I find it ludicrous to believe in a still elected government all the employees would go mindlessly against men, women and children who were not actively attacking. I also find it disheartning that the US Government is painted with such a broad brush to make it an unthinking, uncaring, killing machine. That certain individuals in any organization may be that way is human nature, that a monolithic dictatorship (corporate or political) could act that way, rooting out desenters is demonstratably possible, but to expect blind obiedience in an elected society with the social values of the US is unlikely.

Sorry about the rant but hollywood already undermines the citizens trust in government officials by protraying most of them as incompetent, uncaring, drones who would feel nothing about what their actions cost. I have witnessed the self sacrifice of many government workers who went out of their way to leave homes and family to aid those harmed in the aftermath of Katrina. I have watched dedicated public servants sacrifice financial gain for the safeguarding of the public trust. I work with people who daily struggle to overcome handicaps that pretty much exclude them from private work but they can contribute positively to society by working for the government. So it hurts to see another setting where these people will be painted as evil and convince more youth to avoid public service, at least in an indirect manner. End rant.
buddha
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all,

I'm the guy who submitted the Kinetic setting. I've been dying to put my two cents in, but I wanted to check with Cutter XXIII to make sure it's okay to chime in... I'm really amazed that this has generated so many interesting critiques! Wow

Buddha
________
ZX14 VS HAYABUSA

Last edited by buddha on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
JackAce
Legendary

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1icon_bow Hey buddha,

That's a really cool setting you created there! #1cool
I'd really like to see it worked out in more detail.

As I mentioned, I just don't think that the Serial Setting project is the best way to do that.

Eh Or else, if it is, I must have a radically different idea of how the Serial is supposed to work than everyone else.

(PS: Do I detect a hint of Dark Angel in your setting?)
buddha
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay,

I really can't stop myself!!! I've been pretty careful, I think, and not added any additional setting info... I've also got a previous response that I PMed to Cutter XXIII to look over to make sure it was okay to post, but Bill really has me itching to post! So, here goes (Cutter XXIII and Bill, I apologize in advance if any of this is out of line. Lemme know if you feel it is);

Bill wrote:
Jack Ace identified why Kinetic might make a great setting. I can see people contributing some savage tales for it and thus allowing it to be a serial. I just felt that it was too limited for the SW book. It is pretty much set modern-day so most armor and weapons will be limited. The availablity of ABs would be limited to varriations of Psionics (the Mind War mentioned). While the possibility of an Alien Race exisits (What was the Mind war all about) creatures would be pretty limited to what we have now. Thus, this would make a great setting (see minor rant below) but I don't feel it would be the best vehicle for showcasing all of SW goodness or reaching people across the glode.

Thanks for the kind words. I totally understand what you are saying about the limits of setting it in modern day, but I think it will make it easy to relate to, and no more difficult to come up with cool ideas for than, for example, a straightforward WWII setting or a game like White Wolf's Vampire would be... Still, you're right that we probably wouldn't showcase every cool thing that SW can do, but we could definitely do some cool stuff, I think. I'm not sure about reaching people across the globe, although I'd love to see Kinetic: Russia or China or what have you, especially by SW fans who have experience with those places and cultures. I focused Kinetic on the U.S. because that's the place I know best, but I think other countries and locations across the globe could easily have their own versions of Project Paragon! The "Mind War" would certainly have involved the U.S. and Russia, at the very least!

Bill wrote:
Minor Rant: Why does the "bad guy" have to be the "US Government?" It is far more likely to be a rogue element within the government or a (even more likely) rogue corporation that is supposed to be supplying the government with military hardware but siphoned off research money to go well beyond what they are supposed to do. As a Government employee I find it ludicrous to believe in a still elected government all the employees would go mindlessly against men, women and children who were not actively attacking. I also find it disheartning that the US Government is painted with such a broad brush to make it an unthinking, uncaring, killing machine. That certain individuals in any organization may be that way is human nature, that a monolithic dictatorship (corporate or political) could act that way, rooting out desenters is demonstratably possible, but to expect blind obiedience in an elected society with the social values of the US is unlikely.

Sorry about the rant but hollywood already undermines the citizens trust in government officials by protraying most of them as incompetent, uncaring, drones who would feel nothing about what their actions cost. I have witnessed the self sacrifice of many government workers who went out of their way to leave homes and family to aid those harmed in the aftermath of Katrina. I have watched dedicated public servants sacrifice financial gain for the safeguarding of the public trust. I work with people who daily struggle to overcome handicaps that pretty much exclude them from private work but they can contribute positively to society by working for the government. So it hurts to see another setting where these people will be painted as evil and convince more youth to avoid public service, at least in an indirect manner. End rant.

Whew! Well, it was never my intention to have the whole government involved in Project Paragon! In fact, the fiction kind of suggests (I hope) that Paragon is possibly a military black-budget operation. Paragon would be the "bad guys", not the whole U.S. Government! Even then, I think they are less "bad" guys than good/normal people who are trying to stop those they think are powerful and dangerous subversive element in their own country... Like Cutter XXIII said, this is more about the moral and ethical implications, and less about black and white ?sides?. There will be good people and selfish people on both sides of this conflict!

Now, it sounds to me like you've got some really cool ideas about Kinetic! Rogue elements in the government, a rogue corporation... I mean, that stuff is prime material for expanding the Kinetic setting!

I must admit I was a little taken aback... I sure didn't think I painted the "US Government ... with such a broad brush to make it an unthinking, uncaring, killing machine." Certainly the viewpoint character is a little biased towards Paragon, and probably toward certain elements within the Pentagon, but I?d love to see a couple of plot points/adventures where the Kinetics (Hmm, that sounds like a band name? Argh?) try to see how far Paragon?s influence extends, and try to get help from legitimate government officials. In fact, I can easily see FBI or Homeland security personnel who find out that these ?dangerous subversives? are, in fact, victims of a secretive organization, and do their best to help the Kinetics and expose Paragon! Oh, man, you totally have to write these people up!

Now if you still really feel that this is ?another setting where these people will be painted as evil and convince more youth to avoid public service, at least in an indirect manner?, then I ask you to help me show that it isn?t! Give me the ?good? government guys! Show me some ?bad? Kinetics! The Kinetic ?setting? isn?t fully developed or fleshed out! It?s the kernel of an idea, and I need all of you SW fans to help me turn it into some delicious fully-popped goodness (Okay, my metaphors need work?).

Seriously, Bill, I respect your opinion, and I hope I?ve explained myself better. I understand if the setting isn?t your cup of tea, but I really do think you had some excellent ideas that could help expand and balance the setting!

Man, I really do hope my submission gets chosen, because you all have me itching to write this puppy! If not, though, that?s cool! I know I?m gonna be submitting to whoever does win!

Thanks for the critiques, everyone!

Buddha

P.S. Apologies again to anyone if I've inadvertently given any offense or overstepped my bounds as a submitter!
________
SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY

Last edited by buddha on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
buddha
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackAce,

Thanks for the response, man! I just got my own response to Bill's post off, and here's your reply to mine!

JackAce wrote:
That's a really cool setting you created there! #1cool
I'd really like to see it worked out in more detail.

As I mentioned, I just don't think that the Serial Setting project is the best way to do that.

Eh Or else, if it is, I must have a radically different idea of how the Serial is supposed to work than everyone else.

I kind of addressed your concern about the suitability of it being a serial setting in the post you guys haven't seen because I PMed it to Cutter, and I don't feel right posting it until he's cleared it (Not that I have a final answer or anything, but more how I'd see it working as a serial thing. Still might not work, but I hope it would!).

Thanks for the very kind words though!

JackAce wrote:
(PS: Do I detect a hint of Dark Angel in your setting?)

Hmmm, I can see where you'd get that... But no, not consciously anyway. I've always oddly associated Dark Angel and Battle Angel Alita with each other. Still, a hint of Dark Angel would definitely work with Kinetic!

Buddha
________
Motorcycle tires

Bill
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buddha,

I figure it was not your intention to paint the government as a mindless killing machine, but that is what you did with statements like this:

"We alerted the government to the fact that there was a secret, organized, group of powerful kinetics within the US, who were after classified military information. We may have grown more powerful in the intervening years, but so had they.

They came down on us like a ton of bricks. That was their mistake. They got a lot of us all right, but a few got out in time. And then they went after our kids.

Most of us had normal lives, and we watched our kids closely for signs of kinetic powers, but there didn't seem to be any. But when the government went after our kids, they opened up a whole new can of worms. It seems that we had passed along something to our children, after all, something that only manifested when there was an incredible amount of stress. Like being shot in the head. Or set on fire."

The fact that the next sentence indicated that many children did not survive implies "the government" (note, not the Paragon Project operatives or the unidentified men in black suits, or the Black Ops boys but "the government") took children away and set them on fire to see if their powers will activate.

As I said, you chose the words and simply used a shortcut "the government" which is a broad brush that not only included the forces behind Paragon, but all the other workers too. that is why it is important to say what you mean when writing, and not take shortcuts:>( You've seen all the horror movies, shortcuts always lead to trouble!

I am sure there are lots of great stories in Kinetics, I just don't like the broad based devil being "the government."
jblittlefield
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill wrote:
I am sure there are lots of great stories in Kinetics, I just don't like the broad based devil being "the government."

Dude, lighten up and think about it for a minute...

...if you were being hunted by a renegade faction of the government would you trust any other governmental departments? I wouldn't. I think I'd tend to view the entire government as evil and corrupt until proven otherwise.

I'm sure that the good guys will get their time to shine and prove that not every government employee is a mindless drone bent on destroying the protagonists.
Bill
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jblittlefield wrote:
Bill wrote:

...if you were being hunted by a renegade faction of the government would you trust any other governmental departments? I wouldn't. I think I'd tend to view the entire government as evil and corrupt until proven otherwise.

Based on that logic, when a collection agency tried to force me to pay for a bill I did not generate I should have stopped shopping at all companies for fear they were all going to send me false bills? I don't think so.

I realize I am close to the subject but I was just responding concerning the way the Setting was presented. I realize it is just a game and I did identify that aspect of my concern as a personal Rant. Frankly, when I don't think about it it doesn't bother me, it's when I do think about it, and all the implications there-in, that it bothers me.
jblittlefield
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill wrote:
jblittlefield wrote:
Bill wrote:

Based on that logic, when a collection agency tried to force me to pay for a bill I did not generate I should have stopped shopping at all companies for fear they were all going to send me false bills? I don't think so.

...no one ever said those targeted by opression acted "logically". Wink

Last edited by jblittlefield on Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Count Zero
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to chime in here and point out that this discussion may spiral out of control and become inappropriate for the forums.

Its just make believe. Wink
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, when a discussion falls prey to the "Nazi Strategem" even unintentionally, it's over.

The setting narrative is written in the first person point-of-view because that enhances the emotional impact of the words, but that works both ways. Should (as in this case) the narrative evoke a negative emotional response, it will be stronger due to that same first person usage.

Understand it.
Accept it.
Move on.

Thank you! Smile

www.peginc.com
Bill
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count Zero wrote:
I just want to chime in here and point out that this discussion may spiral out of control and become inappropriate for the forums.

Its just make believe. Wink

I agree with Count Zero here, I going to focus on the setting.

First: Characters. I think these will all have to be human unless the setting gets “opened up” more by adding a sci-fi or horror element (or both).

Second: ABs. Pretty much limited to Psionics BUT the possibility of expanding the Psionics to develop the areas the author identified should balance this out nicely. Weird Science could be introduced by Aliens though.

Third: Technology: modern to sci-fi. Ancient weapons and armor are pretty much lost.

Fourth: Edges; these look intact (aside from the other trappings of AB) and the likely loss of the Holy Warrior and Champion edges.

Fifth: Skills; all could be used. No losses here.

“Opening Up” the setting. I wouldn’t want to hijack a setting by introducing elements that might ruin the author’s intention here so, if the setting wins, it might be useful to answer these options with a “yes” or “no” or “only if xxx” kind of clarification:

1) “Oh, it was a dream.” The reality is this was just one bubble in the matrix. (I don’t like this myself as it really hijacks the setting to another Reboot kind of thing, but I presented it to try and be complete.)
2) The Mind War: if we are battling Greys (or another psionic alien race or races) then other races could be introduced (Grey agents, renegades or other alien forces battling the Greys that are pro, anti or neutral toward humans.) This could also add monsters as weapons/allies/enemies of the aliens. Weird Science could also be available based on principles far beyond our reasoning.
3) The Mind War: if we are battling other countries (corporations or terrorist organization(s)) then biological warfare such as growth enhanced spiders, snakes, or other insects (monsters), mutated humans (new races/monsters) and other ‘helpful” Telekinetics might be developed. Possibly one side has developed Weird Science based off a special ingredient found only by them and the US was trying to develop telekinetics to fight back.
4) Horror: Psionics are powered by demons that enter the psionic, possessing him and using him as a portal to allow others of their kind in. Only those who have been prepared (though the tests or by passing a demon onto their children) are functional as portals. The possessed to not realize they are tapping into the demon plane each time they use their powers, thus opening ever wider portals for the demons to come through. Those that died opened the portal to the full power of the demon plane before they were ready. The government black ops (or the corporation that was hired to perform the work for the government ops) discovered only after the test subjects had scattered what was happening and tried to cover it up. The released demons need a host to possess to affect their environment and only psionic attacks can affect them. (The extreme circumstances for the testing the kids fell into the same tests as the Salem witch trials!)
5) Combo of horror and aliens: the government has been lead down this path of developing kenetics by aliens who use the kenetics to power their advanced devices. They want more kenetics developed and are willing to help those who will get them what they want with mundane advanced technology in exchange for functioning kenetics. Just exposing this advanced slave trade may not be enough if the potential for wealth is great enough.

Any other options that should be considered that may change the setting beyond the intent of the author?
buddha
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all,

I appreciate both the positive and critical comments you all are giving! #1xyxthumbs

Bill, if I may, one final comment on my part ... I truly do appreciate you pointing out an area where some people might get concerned or turned off by the setting! It's good to know that kind of thing before we get any further. That way, I can keep in mind, one way or the other, how readers might respond to the setting. Anyway, I think we've probably about talked that aspect enough! Satisfied

Bill wrote:
?Opening Up? the setting. I wouldn?t want to hijack a setting by introducing elements that might ruin the author?s intention here so, if the setting wins, it might be useful to answer these options with a ?yes? or ?no? or ?only if xxx? kind of clarification:

Some interesting ideas in there. At least one of 'em is headed in a direction I'd love to see the setting go! Of course, once a setting gets opened up, who knows where it'll go!!! Does anyone have any similar ideas for the other setting submissions?

For example, I could see Alchemy playing a big part in the "Mafia meets Medici" setting. Smuggling components across state lines, trade in illegal booster potions, counterfeiting gold... I think that'd be cool!

Ooops, gotta run, need to get back to work!

Buddha
________
HERBAL VAPORIZER

JackAce
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buddha wrote:
Of course, once a setting gets opened up, who knows where it'll go!!!

I guess that's the whole point of this project!

buddha wrote:
For example, I could see Alchemy playing a big part in the "Mafia meets Medici" setting.

Sure! I don't really see academic "High Mages" walkling the streets in this setting. The two major types of "domestic" magic would probably be Alchemy and Witchcraft.

buddha wrote:
Smuggling components across state lines, trade in illegal booster potions, counterfeiting gold... I think that'd be cool!

Smuggling is most definitely a central aspect of this setting. After all the initial ideas were based on the American Prohibition.
The existence of the city-states means that you get many small but powerful independent nations in close proximity to each other. Something that's outlawed in one city might be perfectly legal in the next. That's a smuggler's paradise!
This includes magic items and potions (or even just arcane knowledge!) as well as more mundane merchandize (alcohol, tobacco, cannabis) and services (gambling, prostitution).
Imagine a major police razzia on several downtown brothels, not because the brothels themselves are illegal but because there've been hints that one of them might be the hiding place of a witch who lays curses on people for money!
grubman
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the thread has turned to questions about what the settings might actually contain, article and rule wise, I might as well post my outline for the plans for Erth 2500…if it’s picked.

The first article will be a big one by me simply entitled, Erth 2500 a Savage Setting. This will summarize the goal of the series of articles. Then it will give a brief “framework” of the entire setting (some of which you’ve already read in this thread).

After that I want to have 3 articles in every issue of Sharkbytes. The main titles will be, The Players Guide to Erth 2500, The Game Masters Guide to Erth 2500, and Savage Mutants and Ancient Technology of Erth 2500.

The Players Guide and the GMs guide will feature assigned articles. To get dibs on an article simply request it and promise to have it done in a certain timeframe (designated by the Sharkbytes editor in chief)…if no one else is working on it (or if it is long overdue) it’s yours to develop with my minor input and approval.

The Savage Mutants and Ancient Technology is a monster manual and futuristic gadgets list for Erth 2500. This is a free-for-all. Anyone can send in as many of these as they want, and they will be printed (as room permits). This is specially designed for people who don’t have the skill, motivation, or time to do a complete article, but want to contribute.

Players Guide articles I have planned so far are:
-Archetypes of Erth 2500 (adventurous player classes and new edges)
-Settlements of Erth 2500 (a description of the current state of human civilizations, politics, and religion)
-Mutants (details for creating a mutant human player character & edges)
-Smart Animals (details for creating intelligent mutant animal player characters &edges)
-Mixed Veggies (details for creating intelligent mutant plant player characters & edges)

Game master articles I have planned so far
-The Aliens (details on the Grays and the domed cities)
-Goblinoids (In dark places live the most depraved cannibalistic mutants of humanity)
-The Ancients (what would a PA setting be without a reclusive remnant society of pre-war humans?)
-Hazards of Erth 2500 (details on special hazards of the setting)

Once all of these article are finished (and any other ones that might be dreamed up by me or anyone else) I would like to start developing the Gazetteer series. These articles would detail broad locations, such as states (in the USA) or providences (of Canada) or any other type of modest sized area (no claiming ALL of Russia…but feel free to claim all of Ireland, for instance). This is a chance for everyone to destroy and rebuild their home area. This should include a general description of the area, key locations and major settlements, and political or religious powers, and as many plot hooks as you can think of.

Adventures are a different animal...if you want to do one, go for it! Smile
buddha
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AGGHHH!!! #1eek

grubman wrote:
Players Guide articles I have planned so far are...

-Mixed Veggies (details for creating intelligent mutant plant player characters & edges)

To get dibs on an article simply request it and promise to have it done in a certain timeframe (designated by the Sharkbytes editor in chief)?if no one else is working on it (or if it is long overdue) it?s yours to develop with my minor input and approval.

grubman, I want Mixed Veggies!!! Man, I loved GW's mutated plants and fungi! #1cool Telekinetic Tentacled Mushrooms, GO!

Sorry... It's probably way too early to call dibs, but note my interest if Erth 2500 gets selected!

Buddha
________
TEEN PREGNANCY FORUMS

Last edited by buddha on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW General Chat & Game Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: