Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

After the Big Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DemonBlood
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 3:03 pm    Post subject: After the Big Sale Reply with quote

I know the books for the old DL and related lines will be gone after the big sale, but what about items like the dice and Weird Wailings? These could be useful to other games, including DL Reloaded (Reboot?), so will Pinnacle still make them after the DL games go to Boot Hill?

Mac
Balance
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dice, at least, are just special Chessex sets, if I remember correctly.... So they should stay in production. Production of CDs is a bit more iffy, but Shane might do what he did for Toxic Tunes and just burn a disk whenever it's needed so it's effectively PoD... The PoD people he's working with might be able to do this with their other services, even.
Truckee Games
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to imagine that since these items are un-related to rules, that they would still be available for sale, even afte the Reload comes out.
Damaramu
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey umm....how do we find exactly how much is left on the Big Sale? I want to know how much time I have to order some of this stuff....
Balance
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically, order ASAP, or take your chances. Putting up remaining item counts tends to be a bad investment for the seller, unless there's some sort of sideline going on...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: