Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SW Rock'n'Roll Edge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:20 am    Post subject: SW Rock'n'Roll Edge Reply with quote

I apologize if this has already been asked, but I can't find it anywhere. In the text for the Rock'n'Roll edge, it says that the edge negates the -2 autofire penalty. In the Summary Sheet, it says that the edge reduces the penalty from -2 to -1. Which is correct? Thanks!
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bueller? Bueller? Zeke? Clint? Anyone?
palehorse
Heroic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When in doubt (as with the Mass Combat as written vs. the 'Dora Din' example) always go with the book proper over summaries/examples.

My 2 cents.
ZekeZero
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah the full text is correct, it just negates the penalty if you don't move. Originally there was Rock and Roll and Improved Rock and Roll so it was -1 then 0, but it got streamlined. The effect listed on the summary is just an artifact of how it used to be.

So slap a new belt in that 'pig' and blaze away! #50cal

-Zeke
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, sorry, sorry...

My brother got his arm caught in the microwave. My grandmother dropped acid, freaked out, and hijacked a schoolbus load of penguins. So it was kind of a family emergency. Wink

This time I will confirm Zeke instead of the other way around. Go with the text, not the summary. In fact, I would recommend that in any instance where they may not match up exactly.

Hope this helps!

www.peginc.com
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys! Perfect and makes sense. And Clint, be careful of that grandmother.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: