Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Classic] Missed Me! and Diversion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: The Weird West
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tinhorn Huckster
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: [Classic] Missed Me! and Diversion Reply with quote

Hey there, guys! Long time no see! Smile

So, I'm happy to say I'll be playing in a new DL game soon (yay! I really missed it!), and once again, I'll be playing a Huckster (I know, I know... I might lose points for creativity, but at least I'm consistent in my preferences Razz ).

But anyway, here's the thing: Missed Me!'s related Trait is Spirit in both the original rulebook and the Weird West Player's Guide, but Smarts in Hucksters & Hexes. Which is the correct one?

As for Diversion, it's Trait in Hucksters & Hexes is Smarts. But since it's thematically so similar to Missed Me!, should its Trait be changed to Spirit, in case Spirit is the correct Trait for Missed Me! ?
ValhallaGH
Legendary

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most recently published rules are the official precedent. The Revised Player's Guide was the most recent printing, so use what it says (Spirit).

As for Diversion, I'll point out that Bluff and Ridicule are both Smarts-based. That is a lot of thematic connection with Diversion.
Tinhorn Huckster
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: The Weird West All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: