Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[50F] Explorer's Edition Character & Ship Sheets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edgeworth
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: [50F] Explorer's Edition Character & Ship Sheets Reply with quote

This past saturday I visited a gaming store and bought myself a new shiny SWD:EE (I already have the hardcover SWD but hey, it was just 10. You can't have too much Savage Worlds around). That little book looked small and lonely so I decided to grab 50 Fathoms EE since I had already started throwing my money at the register. I'm loving the setting so far and I'm hoping I'll get to play it someday.

But alas, as I went through the free supplements for 50F, I did not find the glorious character & ship sheets from the Explorer's Edition. Are they just hidden on some deserted island waiting to be discovered, or are they not made available for free?
ValhallaGH
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean the sheets that are here? Or prettier sheets?
Skittlebrau
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he is looking for the stunningly beautiful updated versions from the explorers editions. (And I have been looking for those as well! A color copy out of the back of the book doesn't do them justice!)
SavageGamerGirl
Heroic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Explorer's Edition PDF, so I was able to print them out.

Maybe we could pester the powers that be to get them added to the downloads page?
Wade L
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really think [ur=http://highnoonstudios.com/Downloads/50Fathoms/FichePj_50FathomEN150.jpgl]Pierre's alternate sheet[/url] is a nice sheet, too. Does anyone know how to get ahold of the guy who made it? I've photoshopped it a bit to do things like remove Guts and Piloting, add a place for Race, etc, but I wouldn't want to post it without talking to him first of course![/url]
Edgeworth
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skittlebrau wrote:
I think he is looking for the stunningly beautiful updated versions from the explorers editions. (And I have been looking for those as well! A color copy out of the back of the book doesn't do them justice!)

Yep, those are the ones I'm after. Not that the regular one found in the downloads isn't fine, but the one in the book is just pretty... pretty.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: