Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Random Supers (or "Dr Destruction's daughter")

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW General Chat & Game Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zadmar
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Random Supers (or "Dr Destruction's daughter") Reply with quote

I've recently been playing around with a random superhero/supervillain NPC generator (based on the one I described here), and today it came up with an NPC I found so amusing I decided to post it.

Check out both the name and the background - it looks like the big guy from Necessary Evil had a daughter, and she's picking up where her dad left off!

Quote:
Sarah "Doctor Destruction" Coller
Race: Human
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d4, Spirit d8, Strength d4, Vigor d6
Skills: Boating d4, Climbing d4, Intimidation d4, Lockpicking d4, Notice d4+2, Riding d4, Stealth d4, Survival d4, Swimming d4, Throwing d4
Charisma: -, Pace: 6, Parry: 2, Toughness: 5
Hindrances: Young (Major), Cautious (Minor), Big Mouth (Minor)
Edges: Arcane Background (Super Powers), Alertness, Beast Master
Background: Little Girl. She wants to 'conquer' something to do with 'the world'.
Super Powers:
* Leaping (1): Gravity boots, leap 4" vertically or 8" horizonally.
* Invisibility (4): Cloaking device.
* Flight (1): Jetpack, can fly at normal Pace.
* Healing (1): Nanotech medical kit.
* Animal Control (2): Control animals using special headband.
* Telepathy (1): Psychic projection skullcap.

She's still just a kid (and not a very smart one at that), but she's got spirit (literally) - and is already planning to conquer the world Wink

The generator still needs some work (including a much larger variety of choices), but you can view a sample list of NPCs here. Some of them can be quite amusing, although (mostly because they're randomly generated) they're not optimal - for example the aptly named "King Cannon", despite having a brutally powerful ranged attack, only has d4 in Shooting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW General Chat & Game Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: