Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to create gambits kinetic ppwer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrobitsc
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: how to create gambits kinetic ppwer Reply with quote

Dear Group,
I am getting ready to play my first savage world hero game and I am trying to figure out how to do a kinetic charge type power? Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks,
mrobitsc
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: how to create gambits kinetic ppwer Reply with quote

mrobitsc wrote:
I am getting ready to play my first savage world hero game and I am trying to figure out how to do a kinetic charge type power? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Using the Super Powers Companion (or Necessary Evil) rules, that would be Attack, Ranged with the Requires Material Modifier I'd say. Perhaps a bit of tweaking for trappings.

Using the core rules would require more work or allowing for a different version of the character using Power Points, etc.

www.peginc.com
Virgobrown72
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Core rules, Bolt, trapping requires materials, Blast, trapping requires materials or touch attack.
Starhawk
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virgobrown72 wrote:
Core rules, Bolt, trapping requires materials, Blast, trapping requires materials or touch attack.

Pretty much exactly what I came here to say. The existing powers would cover Gambit's abilities pretty well if renamed and given suitable trappings.
JackMann
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe an option for a delayed reaction.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: