Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Rippers] Influence Restrictions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Official Answers on How the Rules In Other Pinnacle Products Work
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Locke
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: [Rippers] Influence Restrictions Reply with quote

I just picked up my PDF yesterday, and I'm loving reading through the setting information. I've run into a question about lodges, though, and haven't been able to find an answer to it.

On the Lodge Table (p. 21, for those following along), there are two Influence Restrictions under the first column. I'm just wondering what those are about. I can't find anything in the book to tell me, and there doesn't appear to be a discussion about them on the forums anywhere (unless my search-fu is just incredibly weak).

Any help you can offer would be much appreciated. Smile Thanks in advance.
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: [Rippers] Influence Restrictions Reply with quote

Locke wrote:
I just picked up my PDF yesterday, and I'm loving reading through the setting information. I've run into a question about lodges, though, and haven't been able to find an answer to it.

On the Lodge Table (p. 21, for those following along), there are two Influence Restrictions under the first column. I'm just wondering what those are about. I can't find anything in the book to tell me, and there doesn't appear to be a discussion about them on the forums anywhere (unless my search-fu is just incredibly weak).

Any help you can offer would be much appreciated. Smile Thanks in advance.

It's noted on page 19 <italics for the specific effect>...

Quote:
Influence Restriction
For a lodge to become truly influential, it must develop in all areas. When a lodge reaches an Influence Restriction, its Influence cannot improve until the value of all other lodge stats is equal to or better than the number in parentheses.

www.peginc.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Official Answers on How the Rules In Other Pinnacle Products Work All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: