Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Guns list

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Firefly
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: New Guns list Reply with quote

ValhallaGH has graciously let me post some of the things I have put together at his site:

http://gunrocksgamingrules.pbworks.com/w/page/58210910/Savage%20Hell%20on%20Earth%20by%20Matt%20Weaver-Uzelac

So far it is my "take" on guns for Hell on Earth. It's a list of thing I started about 5 years ago that I wanted to include in HoE and it just kind of grew into 148 different types of firearms. Since they are from my version of HoE I changed cannon (no pun intended) a bit. The NA and SA rifles are there. The Police Pistol (and backup, SMG and Carbine) shoot .40 cal bullets and a few other things have been adapted. I also include a bunch of things that seemed cool/appropriate for the setting (like the Taurus Judge, combo rifles and some crazy guns like a "belt fed Auto rifle")

I have to state that I hope the document is self explanatory. I have included a few notes at the bottom for clarity. Let me know in this thread if you find any inconsistencies or things that don't seem right.

I hope that someone will get something out of this.
Thanks,
Doc Firefly

PS
I wish to add vehicles next, work willing.
Ray
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love this, sending to my group and including in my Deadlands: Hell On Earth - Reloaded book.

I have the feeling something happened when PEG was making the weapons table, as it doesn't really match up with older HoE books. Sad

Luckily, I have all my old books still, so it's easy enough to resolve once I get caliber/damage equality set up in my head. Smile
ValhallaGH
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will point out that the derringer has a hellaciously long range - 20 yards / 40 yards / 80 yards, which is an insanely a long shot for a pistol whose barrel is less than 2 inches long (10"/20"/40").

The Auto note is required for a weapon to be able to swap between full-automatic (using the ROF) and semi-automatic (double-tap, rapid attack, and single shots). You'll want to add that and send me an updated file.

What's DT? SF? What are the mechanics for Concealable?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: