Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HOER Hell or High Water

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Willis
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: HOER Hell or High Water Reply with quote

I have the classic adventure "Hell or High Water". Could this be run as a reloaded adventure? I'm wanting to start my campaign off with something already written until my players get enough of a feel for the setting for me to be able to venture out on my own.
Clash957
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have this adventure for classic, but I only skimmed through it. I haven't seen anything that would impede a Reloaded posse, except the road warrior ones, but that was addressed for the Classic version already.

I haven't read much after the Nouveau Baton Rogue location descriptions, but I get the impression the adventure could easily become a Seven Samurai style game. I think Savage Worlds would work better than classic did if that is the case. Extras are far easier in Savage Worlds than Classic. You could even break out the Mass Battle rules.

If you do run it tell me how it went.
John Goff
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be surprised if any of the Classic DL or HOE adventures couldn't be converted to Savage Worlds. They might become a tad bit easier, due to the increased breakability of Extras, but that should be easy to adjust.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: