Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[HoE Reloaded] Question about Veteran o the Wasted West

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smarttman
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: [HoE Reloaded] Question about Veteran o the Wasted West Reply with quote

My players mad characters tonight, and one of them took Veteran o' the Wasted West.

I know it gives you four Advances, but do these four Advances count towards an increase in Rank? Like, is someone who takes this edge at Seasoned when the game starts?
jpk
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Re: [HoE Reloaded] Question about Veteran o the Wasted West Reply with quote

smarttman wrote:
My players mad characters tonight, and one of them took Veteran o' the Wasted West.

I know it gives you four Advances, but do these four Advances count towards an increase in Rank? Like, is someone who takes this edge at Seasoned when the game starts?

You may want to double-check your Edge or download a fresh PDF. In the most recent PDF, you don't get four Advances. You get +20 Experience Points.

First, that helps make it clear that you're actually starting at Seasoned if all your buddies are starting with 0 Experience. Second, that also makes it clear what to do in the case of a game that doesn't start at 0 Experience.

Keep in mind that doesn't mean he can grab four Seasoned Edges. He had an advance at 5, 10, and 15 points, all of which weren't Seasoned, but the 20-point advance was.

Did I make that all make sense, or did I talk it to death? If I did, it might come back Harrowed...
smarttman
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup! That's all I needed to know, thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: