Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1935 Deadlands America

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands Noir
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LWhitehead
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: 1935 Deadlands America Reply with quote

This is great setting for creating original characters in 1935, let's see.

Everybody in the North was drinking again legally, the mob switch from Booze to Drugs as there main source of underworld profits,

In New Orlean state captial Huey Long the Kingfisher was killed, due to the fact he upset to many people.

FDR was trying to get his New Deal to work in the North, I've got no clue what would be happening in the CSA at this time money wise.

Now I do know that the Men in Black of the Northern Agency is still around pushing people aropund to keep quite aboput the monsters out there.

The Tombstone paper is still writing the real Truth of the evil that's in the world, but by 1935 I think it would be treated as truely hated Yellow Muck raking paper seen as the worest of the worest. Sort like Supermarket tabloid papers of today.

That should be a Father Coughlin like character in this setting, one who is fighting againest the New Deal and could be Reckoner backed.

LW
cloudshaper2k
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The opening of the Olympics made me go history hunting. Noir will be set one year prior to Hitler's Germany hosting the Games. Now THERE'S a Deadlands plot point campaign . . .
Sitting Duck
Legendary

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For even more fun, consider that Germany hosted both the Summer and Winter Games that year. The 1936 Summer Games were also the first to have the torch relay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands Noir All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: