Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

download fail

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marshalonwheels
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: download fail Reply with quote

Bought HOE: reloaded from studio 2 publishing and the download is not working. Chome says download interrupted. who might i need to talk to to get my mitts on my purchase?
relmic
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad I am also unable to get my HOE download.
jpk
Legendary

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, please be sure that when you're presented with a download link, you right-click it and select Save Link As or Save Target As (or the equivalent in your browser). That solves an immense amount of download issues (instead of just clicking the link) for larger files.

If that doesn't take care of your problem, contact orders@studio2publishing.com for assistance with anything purchased through the Studio 2 Publishing web site. Be aware that they're mostly a traditional office hours crowd in Eastern Time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: