Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post-Apocalyptic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
G
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Post-Apocalyptic Reply with quote

My group is heavy into playing the post-apocalyptic genre. We were wondering if there were any plans for a "companion" book?

Or if there is already such a book, that we have overlooked, could you point us in the right direction?
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Reply with quote

G wrote:
My group is heavy into playing the post-apocalyptic genre. We were wondering if there were any plans for a "companion" book?

Or if there is already such a book, that we have overlooked, could you point us in the right direction?

There's no companion book, and all our current post-apocalyptic planning would be focused on Deadlands: Hell on Earth.

You might look at some of the licensee material like the Savaged version of Darwin's World for instance.

www.peginc.com
PEGShane
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Reply with quote

G wrote:

There was a post-apocalyptic TK written by Wiggy several years ago that I plan on updating sometime after the SciFi Companion, but it probably won't be in time to help with your current campaign...unless it lasts a good long time!

Clint is absolutely right that Hell on Earth might give you lots of PA goodness in the interim!

Shane
VonDan
Legendary

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Reply with quote

PEGShane wrote:

There was a post-apocalyptic TK written by Wiggy several years ago that I plan on updating sometime after the SciFi Companion, but it probably...

TK??

Doh never mind Tool Kit

I'm at work with the fever and just cut out three left sides to a bike tool bag
Tal
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Low Life might also be of help for some of the more gonzo PA stuff. I'm personally using a combination of SW Darwin's world book and some of Low Life's edges and character creation stuff for a more Gamma World feel. Looking forward to HoE:reloaded.
G
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info and yes, Shane, my group is planning to still be going when you update that TK.

Looking forward to Hell on Earth reloaded.
Thanks again
G
greyseerco
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would be awesome if this TK was released by october 2013, wasteland 2 is set to release then. I am sure there will be a surge of interest in the genre at that time, just like when fallout 3 came out.

PS if you haven't backed it yet, check out kickstarter.com and search for wasteland.
TeknoMerk
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Savage Heroes also has some PA goodness that may be useful -- Fallout, Gamma World, etc.

Creator of Savage Apocalypse
Savagepedia contributor
Sartredes
Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should check out Darwin's World over on RPGObjects http://www.rpgobjects.com/index.php?c=dw

It's a gritty Post Apocalyptic setting. (Fallout more-so than Gamma World) There's a savage worlds edition of the players guide and the campaign book.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: