Joined: 03 Sep 2003 Posts: 5792 Location: TAG me. I dare you!
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:33 am Post subject: [TAG] G-Men & Gangsters
Duplicated from the Licensee forum.
A Nation Divided!
Itís 1936, and America is a land in trouble. The Union is shattered, criminals control many cities, and violence is a way of life. Every day, federal agents from Americaís rival nations battle it out against vicious criminal gangs for control of the streets using armored cars, weird science, and excessive firepower.
Itís Good Guys vs. Bad Guys. Which side are you on?
Inside this product youíll find:
* A history of a divided America.
* Complete setting rules for running urban battles.
* A custom Freak Events Table.
* Scenarios and Ace Tales ready to play off the page.
* Stats for Common Troops, six Good Guy Factions (including the Bureau of Vehicular Crime, Canadian Mounties, and Rocket Rangers), six Bad Guy Factions (including the Chickago Bunnies, Doctor Destructo, and Seven Dragon Brotherhood), and three Neutral Factions.
* Stats for a range of armored and armed vehicles.
* Complete set of unit cards designed for easy reference and play.
G-Men & Gangsters: The Gang Wars is a Savage Showdown setting. This product does not contain the Showdown rules.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum