Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Gaslight] Map Pack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Inar
Heroic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: [Gaslight] Map Pack Reply with quote

Do you

1) like the maps in Gaslight but want to see them bigger?
2) want a few simple story hooks to go with those maps?
3) need to know how the Social Class rules might relate to London locations?
4) want a calendar of a representative year, including phases of the moon for those werewolves among you (reprinted from Gaslight)?
5) want a nice large map of Victorian London (8 pages)?

If you answered yes to any of those questions then the Gaslight map pack is for you!

It includes all of the above for the very low price of free!
Check it out at:
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=98280

It does have a copy of the OGL sheet at the end, but nothing else is specific to the OGL version of Gaslight.

I did this a while ago but due to some weird PDF peculiarities from my generation of the PDF, we couldn't get it on RPGNow until recently.

Enjoy!

- Marc
Best Internet page ever
kreider204
Heroic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, I just downloaded it a few minutes earlier. Good work, sir! Very handy maps for gaslight or any other late 19th century campaign.
Lord Inar
Heroic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

I hope you enjoy it!

I'm most proud of the "Booth poverty map" overlay to show social divisions.

For those who are interested, here's a link to more info about the Booth map.
Best Internet page ever
Uhlwolf
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kreider204 wrote:
Ha, I just downloaded it a few minutes earlier. Good work, sir! Very handy maps for gaslight or any other late 19th century campaign.

I agree it very useful pack and worth the purchase. Would have like to have the one page map of where the various people lived (Poor - Rich) in a larger map myself.
I found the map that was used in 9x6 foot so that will be fun to print out and use.
Lord Inar
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhlwolf wrote:
kreider204 wrote:

I agree it very useful pack and worth the purchase. Would have like to have the one page map of where the various people lived (Poor - Rich) in a larger map myself.
I found the map that was used in 9x6 foot so that will be fun to print out and use.

The main reason for the smaller map was that the Booth map was much lower resolution and didn't scale as well as the "base" London Map
Best Internet page ever
Jordan Peacock
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, not to diminish the awesomeness of this, but in the department of maps of London, I've found the London1868.com web site to be a wonderful resource as well. Wink
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jordan Peacock wrote:
Hey, not to diminish the awesomeness of this, but in the department of maps of London, I've found the London1868.com web site to be a wonderful resource as well. Wink

I love that map too. It's just more work than I wanted to do to stitch that one together!
Best Internet page ever
BPIJonathan
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Marc did a wonderful job on this. When I initially attempted to load it when he first gave it to me, it wouldnt work. So I put it aside and finally managed to get it to upload now. Figured it would be a nice bit of supplemental material for everyone, and it can work with Rippers or any other Victorian game just as well. There will be more Gaslight stuff being released this year, and I am excited about that. Also I would like to apologize to this body for not being on here as often as I really should. Graduate school is kicking my tail and my energy has been on producing and trying to graduate (which happens in May if anyone is interested). I will make an effort to be here more, but I may need Pitor and Marc to poke me with a sharp stick at times and help me know when there is something here I really should be involved in.

Thank you everyone for your support and understanding.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: