Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

50F Minis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Karick
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:39 am    Post subject: 50F Minis Reply with quote

Admittedly I'm a bit of a late starter with this whole 50F thing, but does anyone have any ideas how I might track down some 50F minis in Europe? The paper ones are fine, but I do have a hankering for some metal on the table. I've checked Ebay, but perhaps there are better mini auction sites that I'm not aware of.
Thanks
robert4818
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: 50F Minis Reply with quote

Lord Karick wrote:
Admittedly I'm a bit of a late starter with this whole 50F thing, but does anyone have any ideas how I might track down some 50F minis in Europe? The paper ones are fine, but I do have a hankering for some metal on the table. I've checked Ebay, but perhaps there are better mini auction sites that I'm not aware of.
Thanks

Not necessarily cheap, but here are a few options:

Ships:
Games Workshop DreadFleet game. (about 70 pounds/90 Euros)

Spartan Games Uncharted Seas. Variety of Ship types.
http://www.spartangames.co.uk/games/uncharted-seas
Ogma
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually still find packets of them on the racks at local game shops from time to time... Typically encrusted with a few layers of dust... Smile

If I see any anytime soon, I'll let you know prices and maybe we can work something out!
robert4818
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great source of sailing ship minis are (if you can find them) the Pirates of the Spanish Main (and the other Pirates! of the....) constructable miniatures game. Its since gone out of print, so you may be able to find them cheap.
Lord Karick
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robert4818 wrote:
Another great source of sailing ship minis are (if you can find them) the Pirates of the Spanish Main (and the other Pirates! of the....) constructable miniatures game. Its since gone out of print, so you may be able to find them cheap.

Thanks, but I was thinking more of character minis.
Ogma
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And too expensive to order from these guys? http://www.oldgloryminiatures.com/products.asp?cat=54
tylermo
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I got all of those(except for the Octopons)about 4 years ago. Good figs.
Lord Karick
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ogma wrote:
And too expensive to order from these guys? http://www.oldgloryminiatures.com/products.asp?cat=54

Oooh- promising. Thanks for that Ogma, definitely be looking into that. Unfortunately their UK sister site doesn't carry them, but might be useful for shipping.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: