Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back Room Chat Room Thursdays 9-10pm EST - now with Prizes!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Break Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How often can you make the chat?
Every week, wouldn't miss it!
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Maybe every other week-real life, you know
50%
 50%  [ 16 ]
I just can't make that day and time, darnit!
31%
 31%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 32

Wiggy
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A damn good chat with many old and new friends.

I'll be guest hosting the chat next week, so if you missed us at GenCon or failed to pry secrets from us, I'll be revealing what TAG is working on for the next year with regard Savage Worlds and Ubiquity.

Same channel, same time, next week.
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiggy wrote:
A damn good chat with many old and new friends.

I'll be guest hosting the chat next week, so if you missed us at GenCon or failed to pry secrets from us, I'll be revealing what TAG is working on for the next year with regard Savage Worlds and Ubiquity.

Same channel, same time, next week.

That time is now. Wiggy is in da chat! Mr. Green

www.peginc.com
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By now most of you have a copy of Savage Worlds Deluxe. Tonight's chat is for you to tell us what you think of it!

Reminder: Chats are weekly on Thursdays from 9-10 pm Eastern; right now we are in Daylight Savings Time. To join in go to the Beautiful Brains website (link in my sig line) and click on the Chat tab.

Here are the next few chat sessions, too:

September 1, 2011
Regular chat attendee Tommy Brownell, who boasts the The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever. is taking over the chat room! Freelance writer, comic writer, blogger, and tabletop roleplayer, Tommy has plenty to say about fandom and wrestling. Jump into the chat and ask him anything!

September 8, 2011
post-DragonCon chat! We will greet the new friends we made at DragonCon, and report on the good, the bad, and the ugly of how the con went. If you’re the praying sort, we’re not too proud to take them for this event… biggest con we’ve ever taken Beautiful Brains to yet, and my (Jodi’s) nightmares about not being prepared will likely continue until we leave for home at the end of it! You probably know by now I’m a gal who likes a plan, and there are a lot of things we just can’t plan for with DragonCon.

September 15, 2011
Who wants Mojo? We do! Savage Mojo is hosting this chat to talk about their upcoming releases for their Savage Suzerain product line and their own system for Suzerain, and whatever else occurs to them at the moment. They gave us a signed copy of Caladon Falls at GenCon and the winner for this chat gets the book and Free Shipping!
jpk
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muse wrote:
September 8, 2011
post-DragonCon chat! We will greet the new friends we made at DragonCon, and report on the good, the bad, and the ugly of how the con went. If you’re the praying sort, we’re not too proud to take them for this event… biggest con we’ve ever taken Beautiful Brains to yet, and my (Jodi’s) nightmares about not being prepared will likely continue until we leave for home at the end of it! You probably know by now I’m a gal who likes a plan, and there are a lot of things we just can’t plan for with DragonCon.

Because I care so much, I'll see what I can do to have your booth mobbed by "Centaur" cosplayers: half furry, half anime, half dressed...
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a cruel, cruel man, leprechaun! Thanks for more nightmare fuel.

#Eating smiley

Maybe there will be Wuzzles, too.
jpk
Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, just imagine if I didn't care so much! #1eek1
VonDan
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I try to load it up and th browser says

Internet explorer cannot display the web page.

many tries over the last hour

It is like either this pc is not conneted to the net or the web site is down
Thasmodious
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, one of these days, perhaps even a Thursday, I will remember this occurs and show up.
tylermo
Heroic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have fun at DragonCon guys. I'm going to miss getting autographs from Howard Hesseman and Loni Anderson from WKRP. It's my 2nd year of no DragonCon for the next 17 years. Other than panels and autographs, I would have probably hung out at Beautiful Brains all day. That pesky customer who bought his books, but never left. Laughing
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tylermo, you wouldn't have been the only one! Smile

DragonCon was awesome for us, and from what I heard this was the first year the gaming was filled up! Tommy Geddings and his son ran SW games and all were booked before they got to DragonCon, so we really need more GMs for next year. You know if you run 6 game/slots you get in free as a staffer, right?

Then the only challenge is finding a cheap place to stay. Not that it was the cheapest option out there, but Clint and I stayed at the Hampton Inn GA Tech, which had a free hot breakfast every am and had a shuttle to DragonCon every day (returning, we had to hire a cab 3 of the 4/5 days).

This week in the chat room we're discussing DragonCon - the costumes, the celebrities, the gaming, the panels we were involved in, etc. We have already reserved a spot for Beautiful Brains' booth, so plan on it! We will be there!
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muse wrote:
This week in the chat room we're discussing DragonCon - the costumes, the celebrities, the gaming, the panels we were involved in, etc. We have already reserved a spot for Beautiful Brains' booth, so plan on it! We will be there!

Chat time! Heading that way now. Very Happy

www.peginc.com
VonDan
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muse wrote:

This week in the chat room we're discussing DragonCon - the costumes,

And no one told me about it

I keep offering to do Savage Worlds Booth girl costumes for the cons but I dont think i'm serious about trading up to $1000 in labor for programe credit and some ratty used books
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, VonDan! Try clicking on the "watch this topic" link below so you get notified whenever someone posts in this thread, that way you'll know what our topics are.

This week we are super excited to have licensee Savage Mojo hosting the chat, and they are giving away a signed copy of Caladon Falls in hardback! The chat winner this week wins both book and the Free Shipping for me to send it to them (hopefully the winner will toss a few things in the cart to go along with that order, too)!

Set yourself a reminder to join us this Thursday, Sept. 15th, at the Beautiful Brains chat room 9-10 pm Eastern!
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What she said!

http://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33558

www.peginc.com
tylermo
Heroic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doh! I forgot about chat again this week. I even saw Clint on Facebook earlier. I'm even on a computer instead of my cellphone internet. Maybe next week.
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Testing the chat system tonight from 9-10 Eastern time. It was a bit... buggy last Thursday, and we want to avoid that with Zombie Orpheus Entertainment/Dead Gentlemen this week and Midnight Syndicate next week.

If you can make it just to hang out and help us test it, please do. Thanks!

www.peginc.com
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This week's guests rock! (Here's hoping the new chat upgrades will keep it from being so buggy)

We have Ben Dobyns and Andy Dopieralski, some of the creative genuises behind Dead Gentlemen Productions' Gamers: the Movie, and The Gamers: Dorkness Rising (Clint, the girls, and I have credits in that one).

Their latest creation, Zombie Orpheus Entertainment, is best known for the webseries JourneyQuest. Ben is Executive Producer and Andy is web producer.
http://www.zombieorpheus.com/video/video/listTagged?tag=JourneyQuest

Here's the event information on their website: http://www.zombieorpheus.com/xn/detail/6419057:Event:11738?xg_source=activity

They might be bringing some familiar names to the chat, plus I bet they'll be a fun group. Don't miss it! That's this Thursday, Sept. 22, at 9 pm EDT.

Then next week's chat guest hosts are the creators of everyone's favorite gamer background music, Midnight Syndicate! Find out more about their latest CD release, Carnival Arcane, here:
http://www.midnightsyndicate.com/
That'll be on Thursday, Sept. 29.

Hope you can join us!
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putting a reminder out there early, so you don't miss tonight!

Also remember, it's a new chat system, so be aware. If you are familiar with Facebook chat, it's kind of like that.

I also believe we have the lovely and talented Jen Page (female Luster from Dorkness Rising) joining us tonight as well.

Muse wrote:
This week's guests rock! (Here's hoping the new chat upgrades will keep it from being so buggy)

We have Ben Dobyns and Andy Dopieralski, some of the creative genuises behind Dead Gentlemen Productions' Gamers: the Movie, and The Gamers: Dorkness Rising (Clint, the girls, and I have credits in that one).

Their latest creation, Zombie Orpheus Entertainment, is best known for the webseries JourneyQuest. Ben is Executive Producer and Andy is web producer.
http://www.zombieorpheus.com/video/video/listTagged?tag=JourneyQuest

Here's the event information on their website: http://www.zombieorpheus.com/xn/detail/6419057:Event:11738?xg_source=activity

They might be bringing some familiar names to the chat, plus I bet they'll be a fun group. Don't miss it! That's this Thursday, Sept. 22, at 9 pm EDT.

www.peginc.com
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chat now! With Daring Entertainment, discussing War of the Dead and their upcoming Hellspawn.

www.peginc.com
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget we're chatting about Con on the Cob this week (October 20th)! It was an amazingly Savage time, as always. We're looking for reports of stuff we missed, we'll tell you all about what we got into, and as always we look for feedback about the con the organizers can use for future planning.

Next week in the Back Room Chat Room we have Sean Preston from Reality Blurs talking about Agents of Oblivion!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Break Room All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: