Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dead Lands:The Great Rail Wars Vehicles pictures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steamtanker87
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Dead Lands:The Great Rail Wars Vehicles pictures Reply with quote

Hello I have some questions can anyone post pictures of the Great rail wars Vehicles I am thinking of buying a steam tank and ornithopter,But before I put money down can some body post some pictures of what they look like ? I have found some pictures but they were to small to see they details Crying or Very sad any got some big pictures ? Any help would be gratefully apreciated.
Cutter XXIII
Legendary

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Steamtanker87, welcome to the boards.

Here are pictures of the ornithopter and steam wagon. I apologize, though I own the steam tank I haven't assembled or painted it (yet). Smile

There are some rough spots on these sculpts, so you'll have to use some modeling skills to make them hold together reliably. The flight stand on the ornithopter, for example, was my addition. The steam wagon's wheels are mounted on clipped finishing nails, that were epoxied into holes drilled into the chassis.

Out of curiosity, where have you found these for sale? I thought only Jeff Valent had them, and his store's currently closed. I wouldn't mind grabbing a couple more. Smile

Best,
Steamtanker87
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the pictures, I saw jeff valent's page saying he going back to the early days but, I did not know his store was closed. His store popped up in a search and I saw the rail wars section the miniatures are listed but the pictures do not work. I assumed after reading his message that he must be doing maitanence on it, I sent a email to him about the pictures but have heard nothing back yet. By the way where any vehicles made for cardstock? I saw on someone's game page way back sometime ago that there were cardstock models made for deadlands were there any vehicles? such as the steam tank ? If there was could you tell me if they are still being made? or post a picture of a assembled model? Once again thank you for the pictures, if i cant get a steam tank model I will settle for now a cardstock one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: