Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Junker errata?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilasWrathStrike
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:00 pm    Post subject: Junker errata? Reply with quote

I know that there is some, where is it located?

Most importantly, our party found a Junker to make us a Hover Ambulance recently, and there was much debate about it. So far here's what we have: (and NO this Junker does NOT have miniaturization).

Wheels
Hover
Room for 4 people and a dog
AI with a smarts of 4d6
Engine with Acceleration rating of 5MPH
Enhanced senses 3d6
Armor 1
Gas tank: 14 gallons
Minor Side Effect: lights have a tendency to flick on and off randomly.

Total slots used: 835.4 out of 844

This is what my Marshal has calculated out. Anyone know if any of these specific powers have been errata'd or anything that has changed with them? I believe the Frame size is 13 (we added a little extra metal on top to do this I think).
ScooterinAB
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a specific errata on Locomotion. All of the acceleration numbers were reduced by something like 10%.

Iron Oasis, Cyborgs, and Waste Warriors all have some errata. There was also some important errata in the Accumulated Rulings (pm me and I can send you a copy), such as reduced size of reactors and familiars.

Not errata, but I (and a few others) have tried to redesign the prebuilt devices from JMC. Someone pointed out to me that the math didn't add up due to them being a conversion from an older set of rules. Because of errata and general rule changes, I have found them to be out.

Junkers are awesome, but they are a bit of a mess. Hope that helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: