Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(Classic) Load points and slots

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Templar
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:16 pm    Post subject: (Classic) Load points and slots Reply with quote

I dug through the archives without much luck, I'm trying to understand the load points to slots conversions from Road Warrior and Iron Oasis. Should I just switch over all load size stuff to junker slot numbers or is there some kind of math that I was not made aware of? I am only asking because I am rather confused and could use some help, assuming that I'm not just an idiot who forgot to read something. Embarassed
ValhallaGH
Legendary

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're missing some needed text. This comes up periodically.
http://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29872

Good luck, and I hope that does it for you.
ScooterinAB
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to remember, as this was such a trying issue for me.

I believe that someone pointed out to me that you can basically cross reference the Slots with the frame size (using the JMC table) to get the number of Load point. I ran the math, and it was sound.

I started working to convert all of the references to slots over to Load (call me old fashion), but got derailed because of school.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: