Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(classic) From Road Gang to Warlord

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Templar
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:54 am    Post subject: (classic) From Road Gang to Warlord Reply with quote

I'm currently working on a big battle for my posse, something they're likely to face a couple months from now. What I actually need a bit of help on is some psychology so other marshals and players out there are welcome to contribute. My idea is relatively simple enough, a road gang led by a junker that found a large cache of resources and has built a fairly potent war machine. Looking at what I made I realized he was graduating from road gang leader to budding warlord, just trying to figure out where the mindset might be on this, and the junker is currently not necessarily tainted so that idea isn't going to be my big focus.
SilasWrathStrike
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know exactly where you want to go with this, but I can see most any junker realizing that he's pretty much the biggest bad-@$$ on the block, given his ability to create insane defenses, and insane offenses. So why wouldn't he be the one to start bringin' peoplez togetha? After all, people not only need a charismatic leader, but in the ravages of the west, a leader who can provide them with all sorts of fat lootz, including things that will save your life. What, ya think ol' Throckmorton's got the market cornered on militia? Naaaa.... See my anti-automaton rail-gun in action and tell me I ain't the baddest they is. But see, I'm onna da good guys even! I won't ask ya fo' nuthin' but food cause I gotz the rest. Just follow me my friends, and order and security will be regained in this here land!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: