Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FYI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:23 am    Post subject: FYI Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I talked to Simon and the Rippers game is going to go through a major revamp (no pun intended), but it will take a while to pull that off. It's likely we may even pull this topic for the duration and just roll any questions/comments under another topic like Hey Pinnacle.

www.peginc.com
marshal kt
Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info Clint.
DeMyztikX
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Facebook game was a great way to introduce some players to the Rippers setting when we were still new to Savage Worlds. So not every time we talk about the next game Rippers comes up. The only problem was that Rippers FB got really repetitive really fast. I have started going on and poking at it lately and am really hoping this revamp gets things going again. Obviously some things need to be added to get more people playing, Wall Posts and requests. Of course since I've sunk some cash into the game, I really hope I don't lose everything during the revamp.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
marshal kt
Legendary

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of the FB games I've played were very repetitive. And most were the same thing with a different face.
I guess it's the limit of the apps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: