Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deadlands miniatures.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inlife9
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Deadlands miniatures. Reply with quote

First off, they look SWEET!
I was wanting to know is this just a quick (one shot..pun intended) line or is there already a set number of lines to be coming out?

Also what is the power fist on Helstrom's mini? I want stats.
Thanks!
Cutter XXIII
Legendary

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Deadlands miniatures. Reply with quote

inlife9 wrote:
First off, they look SWEET!
I was wanting to know is this just a quick (one shot..pun intended) line or is there already a set number of lines to be coming out?

We've got a fairly extensive release plan. There will be more waves (of 3 or 4 sculpts each) coming soon: Famous Folks, player character types (without repeating the Old West minis in Reaper's Chronoscope line), and monsters. As I said in another thread, "Desert Thing."

Quote:
Also what is the power fist on Helstrom's mini? I want stats.

Sorry, those stats are still two Plot Points away. Smile
inlife9
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Deadlands miniatures. Reply with quote

Cutter XXIII wrote:
Sorry, those stats are still two Plot Points away. Smile

Ouch man, ouch. Razz
VonDan
Legendary

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will there be Old West School Marms I need some figures for my special Dead Lands class the Bookster
Dr Solomon Torsten
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't even notice that fist on Hellstromme until you pointed it out. Probably because every mad scientist knows good and well that he's just taken the first step down the path they all hope to walk one day. It's as natural as wearing a wristwatch to those with twisted brilliance.

It's a story that seems so familiar to me. The professors all laughed at my ideas of replacing our flimsy flesh with sturdy steel. But one day I'll show them. I'll show them all! Muahahahahahaha!

*lightning and thunder*
Snate56
Legendary

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Doc! Welcome aboard!
You don't have a specialty in the mental sciences, do you? Some of us around here could use some help....

SteveN
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: