Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Format of HoE: Reloaded
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What format would you like to see for HoE: Reloaded?
Plot Point (a la Fifty Fathoms, Evernight, etc.)
20%
 20%  [ 22 ]
Open World Sourcebook (like DL:R)
64%
 64%  [ 68 ]
DL:Reloaded Supplement with HoE specific rules
14%
 14%  [ 15 ]
Other format (you tell me)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 105

ScooterinAB
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I want to see HoER as it's own game. I always felt a little cheated by Lost Colony piggy backing too much from HoE. Of specific concern, if HoER is an expansion book for DLR, that means you have to carry between 3 and 5 books with you to games (SW, both DLR books, and however many books HoER is released in).

As for content/metaplot, I wouldn't mind a base setting with some info about maybe 2-3 years of play. Afterwards, I'd like to see The Unity revisited as a Plot Point book, complete with details for playing post-Battle of Junkyard. I love the main plot, but I'm quite interested in playing a game set after the battle and the Unity.
Cutter XXIII
Legendary

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScooterinAB wrote:
Of specific concern, if HoER is an expansion book for DLR, that means you have to carry between 3 and 5 books with you to games (SW, both DLR books, and however many books HoER is released in).

No need to worry about that. HoE Reloaded uses the DLR rules as a basis, but contains everything you need to run it. (I don't think it has yet been determined whether it'll be split into a player's and Marshal's book.) In any case, you won't need the Weird West rules to run HoE.

Lost Colony Reloaded (only a gleam in my eye at this point) will be its own setting. Someday. Smile

Quote:
As for content/metaplot, I wouldn't mind a base setting with some info about maybe 2-3 years of play. Afterwards, I'd like to see The Unity revisited as a Plot Point book, complete with details for playing post-Battle of Junkyard. I love the main plot, but I'm quite interested in playing a game set after the battle and the Unity.

As Teller said earlier, HoERL's Plot Point is set post-Unity. It's pretty cool, too. Lots of neat cameo appearances and what have you. Wink
AcesHigh
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open World Source book but with Flood-like expansions please.
Stampede
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's time for More SHAM--

er, Open world sourcebook.

Can't wait for this baby to come out. Hell on Earth was the go-to game of my Teenage years, and even overtook our love of World of Darkness. (Something profoundly significant for us 90s teenagers)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: