Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone still playing?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cryonic
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Anyone still playing? Reply with quote

Is anyone else still playing this game? I found a rapid way to get to 27, but then slowed way down again as the adventures are just killers and fights that I can do hurt a ton because the mob either misses me completely, or critically succeeds and wallops me. I've gotten my speed up from rippertech, but at a big sacrifice to my power. So, while I have a 95% success chance, it takes me a lot more hits to kill the creature and therefore gives it more chances to hurt me.
marshal kt
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm playimng..but as an inventor..combat isn't a strongpoint.
I'mm lvl 11 and can't get any adventures I can accomplish. Best I have is a 47% and I alwyas lose.
The GIT!
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't played for a long time but, considering I recently started running my Rippers campaign again, I'm planning to start playing again soon. Goodness knows how much money I've accumulated thus far Surprised
Cryonic
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm an inventor as well and found that creating the various rippertech does help if you know what stat you are really missing. In my case, upping my speed (can currently max it out around 54) makes some of the hunts easier, so long as the mobs don't hit me because they always seem to crit me when they have such a weak chance of hitting. Int is nice for some things, but Speed, Power and Courage are what you really need. I suspect that if I boosted my courage more, I would lose less heart and more often gain prestige from one of my lodge upgrades, but I'm really hurting on speed and power for adventuring. So I'm stuck doing an occasional hunt to try and kill a vamp or demon dog.

http://savagepedia.wikispaces.com/Rippertech
Primesupreme
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I am still playing...had the high spot in cash and level for a while. Dr. Duncan is my name...now just hunting to see what I can unlock.
marshal kt
Legendary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryonic wrote:
I'm an inventor as well and found that creating the various rippertech does help if you know what stat you are really missing. In my case, upping my speed (can currently max it out around 54) makes some of the hunts easier, so long as the mobs don't hit me because they always seem to crit me when they have such a weak chance of hitting. Int is nice for some things, but Speed, Power and Courage are what you really need. I suspect that if I boosted my courage more, I would lose less heart and more often gain prestige from one of my lodge upgrades, but I'm really hurting on speed and power for adventuring. So I'm stuck doing an occasional hunt to try and kill a vamp or demon dog.

http://savagepedia.wikispaces.com/Rippertech

I see there are no 4 or 5 part receipes...has anyone one found any?
Cryonic
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshal kt wrote:

I see there are no 4 or 5 part recipes...has anyone one found any?

I can only do 2 ingredient recipes for now. Takes a lot of Prestige to open up the larger spaces. Right now I'm focused on increasing the number of items I can equip as I prefer the bonuses that I don't have to keep refreshing to the ones that disappear after a certain amount of time.
marshal kt
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm i just got an email notice saying there was a new post here....yet there isn't one....

quick update.. i'm now lvl 103..by crafting only the last 30+ lvls....

i found that I can combine the same ingrediant on a 2 part recipe...i.e. salt & salt.
you get a failure and thus xp.
DeMyztikX
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pop on every now and then just to go a little bit. However it is a bit stale and needs some refreshing to really keep playing.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
marshal kt
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clint posted that things are in the works....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: