Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best + Courage item found so far?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamesDiGris
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:58 am    Post subject: Best + Courage item found so far? Reply with quote

Hey all,

I am trying to add something to the Forums friend list that wasn't already there. There is lots of + Speed and damage, some + Intelegence, and some other neat stuff going on. I really want to try and bolster the Courage of my fellow rippers, but the best I have been able to get so far is +4.

What is the best thing people have found so far for + courage?

As a side note I am Lvl 35 currently and if you add me as a friend and gift me the item I will equip it so you can gain courage.

My Page

Thanks.[/url]
Jordan Peacock
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the best of my recollection, off top of my head, the best +Courage item I've seen has been the Antique Flintlock (Ranged Weapon, Courage +4, Damage +4). I unfortunately don't know what the level requirements are, though. It may "only" be +4 Courage, but the bonus to Damage is a nice extra, too. (Total damage from Allies is added up every round, whether or not they're Ranged or Melee Weapons.)
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If any one stumbles across one pick it up for me, I will send you many items in return to make up for the price Mr. Green
JamesDiGris
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it thanks for the advice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: