Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lodge Upgrades

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salsa
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Lodge Upgrades Reply with quote

Does anyone know the upgrade order for Reading Room or Special Collection?

Thanks
Jordan Peacock
Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased the Meeting Room, and when I did, both the Smoking Lounge and the Reading Room became available to me. Smoking Lounge costs 8 Prestige (upkeep of 2/hour), while Reading Room costs 12 Prestige (upkeep of 1/hour).

By "Special Collection," do you mean "Private Collection?"

I purchased the Study, and this made the Private Collection available; it costs 6 Prestige (upkeep of 1/hour).

Please note that the Private Collection increases Inventory Size: This just means that you can have more items in "storage," but it does not increase the number of items you actually have equipped when going on an Adventure or on a Hunt. For that, you'll need to get something that increases "Equip Size" (such as the Smithy).

(Of course, you might WANT increased Inventory Size. I'm just mentioning this because I was mixed up on that particular detail a while back. Wink )
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually it IS special collection, look at the requirements to get an additional slot in the reapertech research.
Jordan Peacock
Legendary

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I don't know about Special Collection, then, so I'm of no use there.

It looks like new Lodge Upgrades appear as options (albeit still locked out until I meet other prerequisites) as I increase in level, and I guess I'm not high enough to even see Special Collection as an option yet.

(Just to make sure I wasn't temporarily blind, I did a Ctrl-F find on "Special" on the page, but didn't get any hits, though I could find entries such as "Sanctuary" or "Chapel" using the same method.)
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lodge Upgrades are revealed one step ahead from where you are.

So as you buy one, the next available upgrades are available for purchase, and the ones after that are revealed, though faded out.

Hope that helps

Simon
Nick Zachariasen
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've made a Google Docs guide to the Lodge upgrades, similar to the Rippertech research guides but obviously far less involved. I'd appreciate others helping me to fill it out, as I didn't do so from the beginning and I didn't think to note what some things I've already bought cost. Also, if I don't know how many items are in a particular upgrade tree, I've assumed it's four and that I simply can't see the two in the middle for lack of having bought the first.

There are definitely some upgrades I likely wouldn't have bothered to buy (Ballistics Lab, Training Room) had I known how to get the upgrade that increases critical rate, so I hope people find this useful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: