Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GRW Shaman Figure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Great Rail Wars!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reemull
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: GRW Shaman Figure Reply with quote

Does anyone have an idea about what the "thing" is on top of the shaman figure's staff so I can figure out how to paint it?

I was presuming it is a totem of some sort - but no idea what it is made of.

Thanks

Roy
Chezzo
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a picture of him all painted up.

It looks to be, yeah, a totem of some sort... I'm sure it's easily replaceable with anything else you want to put on there.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
reemull
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this - I saw Matt's version and the gunmetal colour he's used seems a little odd for a shaman to me.

I hadn't thought of replacing it, hmmm - not sure my sculpting skills are up to it. I'll perhaps see if I have any bits from other minis that could be used.

Cheers

Roy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Great Rail Wars! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: