Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How would I do Savage Jonny Quest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tomahawk
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: How would I do Savage Jonny Quest Reply with quote

What resources would I use? The pulp toolkit? I'm not sure if this would fit, seeing how Jonny Quest (classic) takes place in the '60s.
therealtony
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonny Quest has one of the most exciting theme songs/opening credits ever made!

You see the beginning of that show and you just know you are in for a heck of a yarn!

The pulp tool-kit is the perfect starting point to do a Jonny Quest conversion. The gear and characters in there would fit into the world of Quest very nicely..Just add some jet planes and hover platforms and you are off to the races!
Jeffrywith1e
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over on the What Settings would you like to see for Savage Worlds? thread, this is what I posted! SAVAGE QUEST. I'm looking forward to what you come up with. If you need any help feel free to ask.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: