Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW YORK / LONG ISLAND

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Players Seeking Players
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Savage Worlds?
Great game system
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Greatest game system
90%
 90%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 11

jdpb1
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: NEW YORK / LONG ISLAND Reply with quote

Hey guys

Small, established group of laid back gamers looking for new members for regular Friday night games held in Nassau County not too far from the Queens border (south shore).

We are all professionals, ranging in age from 25-45 and we game for fun - no attitudes, rules lawyers, costumes, or weirdo lighting. Smile

We used to do a lot of D20, but I got the group hooked on SW a year or so back, and now we use SW almost exclusively. We mainly play fantasy campaigns, but have recently begun a Pirates game!

We are always open to new ideas and games.

If you're interested in learning more or maybe dropping by to meet us and see if we're a fit for you, please don't hesitate to post here or drop me an email at:

jdpb1 * earthlink * net

Thanks!

Joe

Last edited by jdpb1 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
pjrake
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: you guys still looking? Reply with quote

are you guys still looking for a player?

i'm in the bronx area, but can travel. played on and off for a few years and looking for a more established group of players.

you can email me at pjrake@gmail.com. i have a myspace page if you wanna check it out: www.myspace.com/pablo1971

thanks!

-PJ
jdpb1
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all

We're still looking for additional players. Please don't hesitate to drop me a line. Email is best since I sometimes forget to check this post for weeks at a time Smile

Joe

PS- Thanks for the interest PJ - sent you an email.
Atomic Scotsman
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a bit of a hike from Staten Island, but I just wanted to say hello to my fellow NYC gamers. Wink
ghostman
Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Weeknight game? Reply with quote

I am working in Brooklyn for the forseeable future (1 year or more).

I travel every-other week to be there, and my schedule is typically:
Fly in late Sunday night, fly out Thursday evening.
I found a board game meetup on Tuesday nights, but I am interested in a possible Monday or Wednesday game if one can be set up. I basically live in a hotel, and could not host, but I am willing to subway most anywhere - King's Games, the Club (where the tuesday night games are, good gaming space, IMHO).

I can GM, and wouldn't mind switching genre's and doing shorter games. We can even trade out GM's. My co-worker and I would both be interested, with a 3rd as a possibility.

Probably Wednesday would be the best night..
pjrake
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Weeknight game? Reply with quote

ghostman wrote:
I am working in Brooklyn for the forseeable future (1 year or more).

I travel every-other week to be there, and my schedule is typically:
Fly in late Sunday night, fly out Thursday evening.
I found a board game meetup on Tuesday nights, but I am interested in a possible Monday or Wednesday game if one can be set up. I basically live in a hotel, and could not host, but I am willing to subway most anywhere - King's Games, the Club (where the tuesday night games are, good gaming space, IMHO).

I can GM, and wouldn't mind switching genre's and doing shorter games. We can even trade out GM's. My co-worker and I would both be interested, with a 3rd as a possibility.

I can provide a place if you're willing to host. Can get a few players too for a Wednesday evening game.

PJ

Probably Wednesday would be the best night..
StompyMcD
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I am a local to King's Games, I would HIGHLY encourage more play there. Smile And I am willing to run games as well if people are interested. Since they are there until midnight, it makes for a good place, as the room is often abandoned and empty of a weekday evening.

Let me know if there's interest around for a game there.

Jonathan
pjrake
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StompyMcD wrote:
As I am a local to King's Games, I would HIGHLY encourage more play there. Smile And I am willing to run games as well if people are interested. Since they are there until midnight, it makes for a good place, as the room is often abandoned and empty of a weekday evening.

Let me know if there's interest around for a game there.

Jonathan

I've been there once, really cool place, but it's like over an hour drive for me. If we do like a one-shot, I'm willing to drive for one session.

PJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Players Seeking Players All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: