Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New setting GENSOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
supercOntra
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: New setting GENSOL Reply with quote

Genetically ENhanced SOLdiers.
The private military contractors of tomorrow.
Lay down suppressive fire with a 30mm chaingun as you explore the battlefields of the near future while playing the stock market through your wireless computer.

My newest setting. Requires core book and Necessary Evil (players book is enough).

Direkt link, right click and save (pdf 2.5MB):
http://hem.bredband.net/superc0ntra/_files/Gensol.pdf

Please give me some feedback.
DeMyztikX
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it and will read it over a bit. Sounds pretty fun.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MadTinkerer
Legendary

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. Weird Wars meets superheroes. I think the whole stock exchange thing is a bit over-complicated, but everything else looks pretty solid.

Since it is so Weird Wars-y, you might want to borrow some of the Edges from Tour of Darkness or Necropolis.

Check out Mad Tinkerer Dot Org!
supercOntra
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MadTinkerer wrote:

Since it is so Weird Wars-y, you might want to borrow some of the Edges from Tour of Darkness or Necropolis.

I did that but just by reference the books since I didn't want copyright problems.
Wiggy
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

supercOntra wrote:
MadTinkerer wrote:

I did that but just by reference the books since I didn't want copyright problems.

Hi supercOntra,

We're happy for you to reference Necropolis 2350 (please don't use the older version, as it is superceded) with page numbers. For the copyright reasons you mentioned we can't allow you to actually cut and paste any information.
supercOntra
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP, I don't own Necropolis 2350 so I can't refer pages but will change the game reference.
DeMyztikX
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like what I see so far. The stock market seems a bit complex, but unique and definitely something I want to give a shot.
Really looks a lot like Necropolis, but I haven't really looked too much at it (or played either).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MadTinkerer
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

supercOntra wrote:
MadTinkerer wrote:

Ah, so you did. I guess I was skimming over it a little fast. Smile

Check out Mad Tinkerer Dot Org!
supercOntra
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uploaded a new version with some minor fixes and additions after this thread's input.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: