Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HOE d20 cyborgs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vanessa blackthorn
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: HOE d20 cyborgs? Reply with quote

i use the d20 books mainly because the system is so adaptable for everything. i prefer classic, though, lol, but right now, it's d20.

my question is, was there a HOE d20 book cyborgs were printed in for pcs?

any suggestion for cyborg creation for d20?

my comic of the week 1-7-08:
http://dlpony.smackjeeves.com/comics/
Big Bad Jack
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be wrong, as I first, barely, touched the setting in d20 before moving to Savage Worlds and, most recently, Classic -- but I believe all HoE d20 got out before being scrapped was the main book and Horrors o' the Wasted West
vanessa blackthorn
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

then, i do have the hoe d20 books. looks like i'll have to fake a cyborg, lol

Fuzyfeet
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you could look at the D20 Gama World stuff, or Darwin's World. Both use the cyborg as a race but Deadlands D20 doesn't use races (as far as I remember) so that may take some work.

Just my $0.02

My Deadlands sites
The Lynchburg Journal
The Junkyard Intranet
The Temptation Reportl
vanessa blackthorn
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a friend has let me borrow his d20 modern books. that's been a big help. i was also informed that a used bookstore here has some cyborg d20 stuff. that may be the same set you are talking about, fuzyfeet.

lol, when i say "fake it" i meant "find all the information i can and figure out what to use to make a cyborg close to how they are in HOE classic"

Smile

lol, my cyborg is insane and thinks she (yes, she) is iron man. literally. i want to upgrade to have rocket boots, and the marshal (who hasn't seen much in the way of weird west stuff) told me as long as i can find them in a deadlands book..... Wink smith and robards, buddy!

but, well, he hasn't ran a game since then, and that was about a year ago. so, a friend told me i could play her in his d20 game. good times Wink

Fuzyfeet
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the current HoE game I'm running I have a Schizo-Borg and a Power Armor character. We started the game two weeks before the Iron Man movie came out and when it did, the Power Armor player got all jazzed and wanted to refit his suit and pull an Iron Man. He fell short and has the Jump-jets...

Just my $0.02

My Deadlands sites
The Lynchburg Journal
The Junkyard Intranet
The Temptation Reportl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: