Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Talisman Studios] Live from RPGLife...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sean Patrick Fannon
Heroic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: [Talisman Studios] Live from RPGLife... Reply with quote

... it's Sean Patrick Fannon!

OK, not quite the same as "Live from New York," but why should Caribou Barbie have all the fun?

Anyway, I am the Guest Speaker for an online chat at RPGLife on October 20th, which is this coming Monday. It's at 8:00 PM (20:00 hrs), EDT.

And, of course, I would dearly love for each and every one of you to come join me. A great time to talk about all things gaming, which is my favorite subject as you know.

Please don't leave me all lonely and alone that night; come and be ready to ask whatever you like about this crazy hobby/career of mine.

Thanks!

Bad Dog. Good Games.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sean Patrick Fannon
Heroic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Cross-posted at Talisman as well)

So, I've been asked to be a contributor and "personality" over at RPG Life.

I will, naturally, be talking and dealing with gaming matters in the larger picture, but I will also be chatting a lot about Shaintar and Talisman Studios, since this is such a huge part of my current work and presence.

I'd love it if you all would join me over there. Check out my blog, and maybe even pipe in on that weekly "chat show" idea I proposed. I think it would be great if this particular community got some real tread over there and helped define the culture of the site.

And, hey, if you come play with me, it won't be so lonely...

Bad Dog. Good Games.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: