Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone know what's happening with Hell on Earth?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkwan75
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Anyone know what's happening with Hell on Earth? Reply with quote

This might be the wrong place for this but does anyone know what's happening with Hell on Earth Reloaded? It's not a stretch to convert but at one point I thought it was in the works...
Fuzyfeet
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are all wandering that. It's been a while since we've heard anything. I really want it to come out so I can convert/update some of the stuff on my website. I really feel like I'm being a bit prudish having everything in classic (even though I'm a classic fan and will not convert, but will buy) and I kinda dual-stat the place so more people can enjoy it.

Just my $0.02

My Deadlands sites
The Lynchburg Journal
The Junkyard Intranet
The Temptation Reportl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: