Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Reality Blurs] Website down??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admutt
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: [Reality Blurs] Website down?? Reply with quote

Has anyone else seen this? I've been looking for RunePunk support and have only been getting "Reboot in progress" and "Not Found" errors from the Reality Blurs site!

Just wondering what's up?
MarshalEric
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The website is undergoing a redesign. I've seen the new design and it looks pretty sweet. From what I understand, the website will be up soon.
razorwise
Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: [Reality Blurs] Website down?? Reply with quote

admutt wrote:
Has anyone else seen this? I've been looking for RunePunk support and have only been getting "Reboot in progress" and "Not Found" errors from the Reality Blurs site!

Just wondering what's up?

Hello!

You found out my secret. Smile

I've been doing a complete site redesign and the new site should be up in the next handful of days. Tell me what you're looking for and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Sean
The Blur is Now on G+
Savage Jason
Heroic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet. Razz

Mike Shipley, 1984 to 2008, creator of Angel City

"Better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand years as a lamb." - G Rodriguez
admutt
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Specifically RunePunk . . . Reply with quote

Well, I was directing my players to the RunePunk site to grab character sheets and basic setting information. But I've since been able to provide that to them as I had previously downloaded the freebies.

Also, I was hoping for more information on the second RunePunk book. Your site had mentioned something about a burroughs (sp?) book and I was wondering if it might be coming out soon?

As far as the setting goes, all my players have delivered a resounding "AWESOME!" and have each purchased a copy of the book from their local FLGS. Smile

We are hoping for a long campaign as we vaguely follow the PPC in the book. But I was also wondering if there would be any more support for RunePunk? (Figure Flats, Adventures, or whatever?)

Thanks for an awesome setting!
highpriestrsw2
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: bummer. Reply with quote

That's a bummer for me too.
I just bought Runepunk and I was hoping to find some character sheets and other extras to pass out to my players.
Any idea when the site will back up or where we can download the files while it's down?

Thanks!

http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1161641837&ref=name
razorwise
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Specifically RunePunk . . . Reply with quote

admutt wrote:
Well, I was directing my players to the RunePunk site to grab character sheets and basic setting information. But I've since been able to provide that to them as I had previously downloaded the freebies.

Also, I was hoping for more information on the second RunePunk book. Your site had mentioned something about a burroughs (sp?) book and I was wondering if it might be coming out soon?

As far as the setting goes, all my players have delivered a resounding "AWESOME!" and have each purchased a copy of the book from their local FLGS. Smile

We are hoping for a long campaign as we vaguely follow the PPC in the book. But I was also wondering if there would be any more support for RunePunk? (Figure Flats, Adventures, or whatever?)

Thanks for an awesome setting!

Hiya!

I am truly glad that you are enjoying RunePunk and I appreciate your interest in all things RunePunk. You'll be glad to know that you and your gang have hit the streets of ScatterPoint at a good time 'cause we've got a number of support products slated for RunePunk in the next 12 months, including three print products, one of which releases in Febuary, entitled DarkSummer Nights, and comes in over a 100 pages.

highpriestrsw2 wrote:
That's a bummer for me too.
I just bought Runepunk and I was hoping to find some character sheets and other extras to pass out to my players.
Any idea when the site will back up or where we can download the files while it's down?

Thanks!

Columbus Day through this week off a day for me or I would've had the website live before you could've ever made that post. Visit the site and you should be able to find the character sheet, the city map, sample characters, and the RunePunk Primer all available for download and suitable for sharing with your gang as well as a number of Jobber's Tales for your enjoyment.

I appreciate your patronage and patience and welcome you and yours to ScatterPoint!

Regards,

Sean
The Blur is Now on G+
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: