Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Money Burning a hole in my pocket

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tin Star
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:49 am    Post subject: Money Burning a hole in my pocket Reply with quote

Don't normaly post in here but I'm itchin' to buy some Pinnacle goodies.

Good to see the Action deck and Lost Colony Companion up, no sign Aces & Eights though. Is it worth me placing an order now and paying for shipping to the UK? or waiting say a week and getting Aces and Eights at the same time? or is Aces and Eights no going to be out for ages so I should just spend all my money now Very Happy
and on Thursday,
and Friday and Saturday,
was killed on Sunday.
Mort
Heroic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well since Chance is in charge of it & he's from England I'd say UK people will have it quicker
Count Zero
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd wait so you can save on shipping. I was going to get the Action Deck myself but $20 is more than I'm willing to pay for a deck of cards. I mean, I can get the double deck for $15. I'm disappointed.
Sad
Truckee Games
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count Zero wrote:
I'd wait so you can save on shipping. I was going to get the Action Deck myself but $20 is more than I'm willing to pay for a deck of cards. I mean, I can get the double deck for $15. I'm disappointed.
Sad

$20 is a bit pricey for one deck of cards, but the quality and art is worth it. If your not interested in that, then yes, a simple deck of bicycle cards is going to serve you just as well.
ZekeZero
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plus they're oversized, don't forget that. Makes it real easy to see who's up in the play order.

-Zeke
Chance Black
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with regards to aces & eights, I am afraid that the master copy and everything else is in shanes hands so it is being released from the states. I would imagine that it should be ready for next week though.... CD production is a time consuming process at the best of times..... Big thanks to Shane and Zeke for sticking with it though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Marguerite
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Money Burning a hole in my pocket Reply with quote

Tin Star wrote:
Is it worth me placing an order now and paying for shipping to the UK? or waiting say a week and getting Aces and Eights at the same time? or is Aces and Eights no going to be out for ages so I should just spend all my money now Very Happy

I'm not in the UK, but I couldn't handle waiting anymore. Not with all the books rapidly becoming unavailable. I'll have to pay shipping again for Aces and Eights and the long-awaited GM screen, but this way the rest of my order is winging it's way my direction.

Marguerite

MarshalEric
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Money Burning a hole in my pocket Reply with quote

Marguerite wrote:
I'm not in the UK, but I couldn't handle waiting anymore. Not with all the books rapidly becoming unavailable. I'll have to pay shipping again for Aces and Eights and the long-awaited GM screen, but this way the rest of my order is winging it's way my direction.

I agree. That's why I ordered my LCC and SW action deck today. I couldn't wait for Aces & Eights. Laughing

MarshalEric
Tin Star
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've caved in, placed an order today, and will order again when aces and eights comes out Very Happy

The more you wait the worse it gets.
and on Thursday,
and Friday and Saturday,
was killed on Sunday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: