Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

which order are the HOE modules meant to be run in?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony
View previous topic :: View next topic  

is this right?
yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

shades of eternity
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: which order are the HOE modules meant to be run in? Reply with quote

from the stand alone to the ones at the back of each book,
just trying to sort them out in an order that makes sense

Last edited by shades of eternity on Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScooterinAB
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go by the product numbers on the books, they are pretty close to a good running order. These also tend to make to locations run smoothly (like moving being around Junkyard at the same time)

I recall that I asked this same question. Just search through my posts.
shades of eternity
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, I think yours got wiped

I finally managed a copy of road warriors. so let's confirm what order and where the ones I don't own fit in.

Red Reckoning (Braintburners)
Doom comes to Frogtown (Children o' the Atom)
Hell Riders (Road Warriors)
Dirty Laundry (The last Crusaders)
Land of the Cyber people (Cyborgs)
The boise horror
Air Force one is down (Denver)
Jihad (City of Sin)
unity.
ScooterinAB
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apocalypse now (Screen) comes first (I think)
Hell or High Water comes after Children o the Atom
Something about a sword comes before Boise Horror
Urban Renewal comes after Denver

The 3 dime novels (Killer Clowns, Infestation, and Leftovers) are the problem. The codes are different. I think I figured out the order, but now my harddrive went cuput. If you look at the locations that the adventures take place in, you can fit the Dime Novels in and get really close.

I think that covers everything.
Wendigo1870
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shades of eternity wrote:
hmm, I think yours got wiped

I finally managed a copy of road warriors. so let's confirm what order and where the ones I don't own fit in.

Red Reckoning (Braintburners)
Doom comes to Frogtown (Children o' the Atom)
Hell Riders (Road Warriors)
Dirty Laundry (The last Crusaders)
Land of the Cyber people (Cyborgs)
The boise horror
Air Force one is down (Denver)
Jihad (City of Sin)
unity.

I think the adventures from the AB books, and the Dime Novels, and Apocalypse Now can be played in any order, 'though you should play them before you take on the bigger adventures. Also check on what your posse can handle before you actually start running it.
(BTW: there is no adventure in the Cyborg book, Land of the Cyber people is just the Marshall section.)
A special mention goes to 'the Destroyer' (not 'Dirty Laundry', = the Marshall section) from The Last Crusaders. Since this can influence the posse's standing with the Templars this one should certainly be played before the other 'storyline' adventures. (In some ways this one's the first of the bigger story).
Something about the Sword also affects the Posse<=>Templar relationship, so that would be a good one to do either before or after the Detroyer. But it should be played before taking on the bigger adventures as well.
'Urban Renewal' should put the posse in good stead with Junkyard, which would be good to afterwards start The Boise Horror with. (They should also have a good relationship with the Templars through the Destroyer or Something ... .)
Air Force One is Down comes after The Boise Horror, which makes Urban Renewal come before it too, rather than after.
Jihad comes after Air Force One, and after that, the Unity.

As I see it, this is the way they should be run (or I'd run them):
1- 8 Most adventures not mentioned below. (Apocalypse Now, 3 Dime Novels, ... Frogtown, Red Reckoning, Hell Riders, Hell or High Water.)
9 - 10 The Destroyer/Something about a Sword.
11 Urban Renewal
12 The Boise Horror
13 Air Force One is Down
14 Jihad
15 The Unity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: