Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Multiple actions that don't require a roll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Official Answers on How the Core Rules Work
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chatterbox
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Multiple actions that don't require a roll Reply with quote

This question was inspired by JackAce's question "Can I Reload and Aim as a Multi-Action?" in the Black Power weapons & 2 full actions to reload thread.

How many multiple actions that don't require a roll could you perform? Could you Run, Draw a weapon (that's not unwieldy or hard to access), and Reload a weapon (presumably the same one) in the same turn? Or, Draw, Reload, and Aim?

My gut says to call for an agility roll per the "readying weapons" section if they're trying to do more than two "non-roll" actions, but I'm guessing this is a GM's call situation. I tried searching this sub-forum for answers but didn't see this particular question come up.

Unless, Oh mighty PEG gurus, there's something I'm missing?

Thanks!
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Generally, there aren't many actions that don't require a roll, so it's okay to combine them. However, you're correct; the GM would be well within his rights to ask for an Agility roll to attempt to combine them. After all, trying to draw a gun while running would be "unwieldy" if only due to the situation.

Aim can't be combined with any of those though. Aim takes a "full round" to perform, not an action.

See these other posts for further clarification...

http://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14259

http://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=139057&highlight=reload#139057

www.peginc.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Official Answers on How the Core Rules Work All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: