Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PODCASTING
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW General Chat & Game Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you subscribe to a SAVAGE WORLDS podcast?
Yes
71%
 71%  [ 32 ]
No
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
What's a podcast?
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 45

RooksGambit
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pure Evil Model: D wrote:
I'd love to see/hear Savage Radio shows, like "The Shadow" and "buck Rogers", but with savage settings and characters. I've been playing with doing a Deadlands radio show with my friends for the fun of it.

I think that's an effin' awesome idea. Seriously. Perhaps a Moorecock like eternal champion thing with Buck Savage being sucked into some temporal anomoly that drops him in the various Savage Settings.

With the apparent ease of podcasting technology, doing a radio play with various fans and such might be relatively easy. Then again, it might not, I dunno.
Prest0
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are LOTS of gaming-related podcasts out there. We don't need another "generalist", so sticking to a Savage Worlds focus would be key. But at the same time, I would be concerned about running out of material after a dozen episodes.

Check out Buried Tales of Pinebox, TX!
ron blessing
Heroic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prest0 wrote:
There are LOTS of gaming-related podcasts out there. We don't need another "generalist", so sticking to a Savage Worlds focus would be key. But at the same time, I would be concerned about running out of material after a dozen episodes.

I think a Savage Worlds podcast could be done. If anyone remembers the old Dragon magazine, it used to cover non-TSR producst on a limited basis. So if the podcast was Savage Worlds-centric and it contained limited content about other RPGs and even board/card games that might appeal to the Savage Worlds fan, it could totally be done. Not to mention that with interviews added in (like the one I had with Shane), I don't see a reason that we'd run out of content.

Come to think of it, each show could be themed around a certain aspect of Savage Worlds, be it rules, homebrews, genres, etc.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SavageCAST
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this site on Google when trying to check the indexing of my site.

I have already established something called SavageCAST...
See: savagecast.dl.am

I would not object if you did title your podcast 'savagecast' but just keep in mind that there is already a podcast named SavageCAST, thats all! Good day and good luck Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW General Chat & Game Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: