Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Damage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Official Answers on How the Core Rules Work
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markdd_2000
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Damage Reply with quote

If i use a weapon on full auto, that means roll a number of shooting dice plus my wild die. If all three shots hit how do you figure damage? If the listed damage of the weapon is 2d6 does that mean i roll 2d6 three times for the total damage if all shots were at one target, or does it mean 2d6 plus a +1 or 2...
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Damage Reply with quote

markdd_2000 wrote:
If i use a weapon on full auto, that means roll a number of shooting dice plus my wild die. If all three shots hit how do you figure damage? If the listed damage of the weapon is 2d6 does that mean i roll 2d6 three times for the total damage if all shots were at one target, or does it mean 2d6 plus a +1 or 2...

Roll and apply the damage separately, just as if you were firing at separate targets.

So if the weapon does 2d6 damage and hits three times*, roll 2d6 and compare the result to Toughness. If the target isn't dead, do it again, and then once more for the final shot if necessary.

*Assuming a hit with no raise, as a raise on one of those attack rolls would increase the damage for that shot to 3d6.

Hope this helps.

www.peginc.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Official Answers on How the Core Rules Work All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: