Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Share Your Web Addies to Cheap/Free Products to use with SW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What settings do you use with Savage Worlds?
Store bought (officially made products)
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Fan made material
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
My own home made setting
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
I use a combination of the above
86%
 86%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 22

Doc Halloween
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Share Your Web Addies to Cheap/Free Products to use with SW Reply with quote

The intent of this post is not to take away customers from Savage World. I was hoping people might like to share where-abouts of cheap ($2 to FREE [free is better]) officially made products to use with Savage Worlds. Maybe people are looking for information on their favorite genre or setting but can not find anything. Maybe someone is thinking of Savaging products that people post here Very Happy

NOTE: If this post is not appropriate or GWG/PEG thinks this post should not exist I will understand if it is deleted.

TIME LORDS by Ian Marsh & Peter Darvill-Evans
If you are looking for some game fluff to play Doctor Who for Savage Wolds then PIGames has for FREE a 165 page book.
http://www.pigames.net/store/default.php?cPath=25

While I am at it, what about some post apocalyptic fluff? RPGNow.com has Dawin's World 1st Editon for $1.00 for a 128 page book.
http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=56&
Read MATTHEW 6:34 & JOHN 15:13 (Holy Bible)
Emiricol
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darwin's World has some really cool gazetteer information FREE at rpgnow.com under free stuff
MadTinkerer
Legendary

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm... Well the rotating free stuff over at http://www.DriveThruRPG.com ranges from extremely particular-d20-campaign-specific-supplements stuff to the generally quite useful. In the past, they've put up the World of Darkness core rulebook, Hunter: The Reckoning core rulebook and Exalted 1st edition core rulebook free.

Check out Mad Tinkerer Dot Org!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: